LendingTree is seeking a hardworking Software Test Engineer with a passion for delivering truly outstanding products. As a part of multiple, small product teams practicing Agile, you will do it all: develop test strategies, manually test new products, and code automated and performance tests that push our products to their limits.
• Analyze product specs, decompose complicated software systems, and design strategies to test these systems.
• Execute your vision while working with multiple product teams at once.
• Represent QA in any technical discussion, decision and design involved during product development.
• Drive adoption of new test strategies and tools you are passionate about.
• 3+ years of overall Software testing experience.
• 1+ years. of code driven test automation experience with Selenium using C# or Java.
• Experience writing SQL scripts, multi-table joins, and data inserts.
• B.S. Computer Science or related information technology degree (or at least 4 years of industry experience).
• Passion for finding problems with software, figuring out solutions, and helping ensure they never happen again.
• Willingness to read product specs and take it upon yourself to fill in the gaps.
• Excellent understanding of internet technologies.
• Forward-thinking, motivated, and intellectually curious (you know if you are!)
And it would be great if you have:
• Experience building performance tests with tools like LoadRunner, JMeter, LoadUI.
• Scripting skills in at least one common language (Python, Perl, Shell).
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.