- The Sr. Financial Analyst is responsible for facilitating and maintaining accurate real-time forecasts for the full P&L, driving the annual planning process and maintaining long-term models, and producing relevant actionable insights into ongoing business trends.
- Develops, improves, and maintains financial analysis, budgets and forecasts for various lines of business and is responsible for monthly reporting of results
- Analyzes and evaluates current industry and market trends and conducts competitive research and analysis
- Supports business line management in the evaluation of new strategic initiatives, including financial modeling and due diligence
- Utilizes the capabilities of the corporate data warehouse and the various software suites used throughout the Company to support monthly and quarterly analysis and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business or related program is required
- MBA preferred
- 3+ years experience in Financial Planning and Analysis preferably with a public company
- Previous experience supporting Marketing and/or Product functions is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Computer skills: Advanced MS Excel, advanced MS PowerPoint, intermediate MS Word, intermediate MS Outlook, Hyperion Essbase
- Excellent statistical analysis skills, ability to research and analyze various different types of data
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and manage changes in direction
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret and apply required policies and procedures
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.