Do you want to contribute to the growth of the economy by providing working capital for Small Business owners across the country? As an Account Executive with LendingTree Business Loans, you'll help our applicants select business loan products that best fit their needs. You'll source and close new business consistently at or above target level and follow up on leads and maintain an active daily pipeline.
- Establish relationships with small business owners to understand borrowing needs via phone and e-mail
- Resolve borrower financing objectives and goals through a consultative approach
- Suggest and negotiate terms of funding
- Handle the entire loan process from initial customer contact to closing of loan
- Lead sales funnel accurately through best in class CRM
- Source and close new business at or above quota
- Extraordinary communication skills
- Strong phone presence
- At least 1 full year of sales experience
- 4-year Degree preferred but not required (Finance or Business degree is a plus)
- Previous B2B sales, Banking, Lending or Financial background and experience desired
- Proven ability to learn quickly, be coachable, and close deals
- Work as part of a team to share standard methodologies and help the company achieve its goals
- Knowledge and previous use with Salesforce is a plus
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and highly focused
- Solid time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks
At LendingTree Business Loans, our mission is to make it easier for small businesses to access the funding they need to develop and grow. From the humble beginnings of one guy, a phone and a computer in 2012, we now employ more than 35 professionals at our Cigar Factory office in Charleston. On target earnings are $100,000+ in the first year with uncapped earning potential for top producers.
Applying for business funding can be a confusing and expensive process if you go to the wrong lender. Over the years we have focused on delivering fast decisions at the lowest rates with the least amount of hassle. We empower our team with the best technology in alternative lending to exceed customer expectations.
We’re publicly traded (TREE), we’re financially sound and we’re in the top 10 of Fortune’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies. If you’re looking for an opportunity with a dynamic company that is fanatically pro-consumer and that champions your entrepreneurial spirit, then you’ve come to the right place.
Our clothes are casual and relaxed, and our work ethic is highly professional. It is our culture for each team member to challenge the status quo, express their opinions, and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our ambitious goals. We also have a lot of fun together. We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy people to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.