As a part of multiple, small product teams practicing Agile, you will do it all: develop test strategies, test new products, and code automated and performance tests that push our products to their limits.
- Analyze product specs, decompose complicated software systems, and design strategies to test these systems.
- Work as an Agile team member participating in backlog grooming, sprint planning and task estimation.
- Device automation test strategies, expand and maintain test automation for the applications you support.
- Represent QA in any technical discussion, decision and design involved during product development.
- Drive adoption of new test strategies and tools you are passionate about.
- Mentor and guide others on the team.
- 5+ years of experience in Software Testing.
- 3+ years of automation experience testing Web, Mobile applications using Java or C#.
- Previous experience leading Agile testing teams.
- Solid experience testing and automating SOAP & REST services.
- Extensive experience using SQL and NoSQL databases
- B.S. Computer Science or related information technology degree (or at least 6+ years of industry experience).
- Real passion for finding problems with software, figuring out solutions, and helping ensure they never happen again.
- Willingness to read product specs and take it upon yourself to fill in the gaps.
- Excellent understanding of internet technologies.
- Forward-thinking, motivated, and intellectually curious (you know if you are)
- Previous experience with Git, Jenkins, Maven.
- Chance to work with top Software Engineers with a focus for all things tech – Our DevOps team includes a member who literally wrote the book on Ansible and IT Automation and our staff also includes a resident IoT expert with IMDB credit to his name.
- Unique entrepreneurial environment. We’re a start-up company in a publicly traded suit Read: we have a lot of fun and can afford the grown-up toys.
- We’re making a real difference in the financial lives of millions of consumers. The work we do here matters.
- Dress code – we don’t have one. (Flip flops, shorts, jeans…whatever.)
- We don't even keep track of how many paid vacation days you take. (of course your manager's approval is needed before you take off on that family vacation.)
LendingTree was founded in 1996 by CEO Doug Lebda to help people comparison shop and get a great deal on the single biggest transaction of their lives: their mortgage. Since then, we’ve facilitated over 65 million loan requests, while becoming a household name (our brand recognition rivals Bank of America and Wells Fargo). Today we do much more than mortgages. We are the #1 online marketplace in the US for consumers to comparison shop for mortgages, personal loans, credit cards, student loans, auto loans and insurance. We have established relationships with millions of customers who engage with us through our My LendingTree portal, giving them access to free credit scores and money saving alerts. We are on a mission to help consumers save money and better their lives.
We’re publicly traded (TREE), we’re financially sound and we’re in the top 10 of Fortune’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies. If you’re looking for an opportunity with a dynamic company that is fanatically pro-consumer and that champions your entrepreneurial spirit, then you’ve come to the right place.
Our clothes are casual and relaxed, and our work ethic is highly professional. It is our culture for each team member to challenge the status quo, share their perspectives, and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our aggressive goals. We also have a lot of fun together. We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy Rock Stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.
This is an opportunity for full-time employment. Please no third parties or Corp to Corp.
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.