- The Sr. Financial Analyst is responsible for facilitating and maintaining accurate real-time forecasts for the full P&L, driving the annual planning process and maintaining long-term models, and producing relevant actionable insights into ongoing business trends.
- Develops, improves, and maintains financial analysis, budgets and forecasts for various lines of business and is responsible for monthly reporting of results
- Analyzes and evaluates current industry and market trends and conducts competitive research and analysis
- Supports business line management in the evaluation of new strategic initiatives, including financial modeling and due diligence
- Utilizes the capabilities of the corporate data warehouse and the various software suites used throughout the Company to support monthly and quarterly analysis and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business or related program is required
- MBA preferred
- 3+ years experience in Financial Planning and Analysis preferably with a public company
- Previous experience supporting Marketing and/or Product functions is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Computer skills: Advanced MS Excel, advanced MS PowerPoint, intermediate MS Word, intermediate MS Outlook, Hyperion Essbase
- Excellent statistical analysis skills, ability to research and analyze various different types of data
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and manage changes in direction
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret and apply required policies and procedures
LendingTree was founded in 1996 by CEO Doug Lebda to help people comparison shop and get a great deal on the single biggest transaction of their lives: their mortgage. Since then, we’ve facilitated over 65 million loan requests, while becoming a household name (our brand recognition rivals Bank of America and Wells Fargo). Today we do much more than mortgages. We are the #1 online marketplace in the US for consumers to comparison shop for mortgages, personal loans, credit cards, student loans, auto loans and insurance. We have established relationships with millions of customers who engage with us through our My LendingTree portal, giving them access to free credit scores and money saving alerts. We are on a mission to help consumers save money and better their lives.
We’re publicly traded (TREE), we’re financially sound and we’re in the top 10 of Fortune’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies. If you’re looking for an opportunity with a dynamic company that is fanatically pro-consumer and that champions your entrepreneurial spirit, then you’ve come to the right place.
Our clothes are casual and relaxed, and our work ethic is highly professional. It is our culture for each team member to challenge the status quo, share their perspectives, and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our ambitious goals. We also have a lot of fun together. We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy Rock Stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.