Ovation Credit Services is now a LendingTree Company. Ovation is a leading provider of credit services with a strong customer service reputation. Ovation Credit Services by LendingTree utilizes a proprietary software application that facilitates the credit repair process and is integrated directly with certain credit bureaus while educating consumers on credit improvement via ongoing outreach with Ovation case advisors. We are looking for extraordinary individuals to work in our Client Services department. We're looking for someone who has a vibrant, positive can-do attitude and is excited to work with our clients on their journey to living a “Better Credit Life.”
- Living by the company's high levels of integrity and ethics as it applies to our consumer clients
- Speaking with consumers via inbound/outbound calls and email who have negative items on their credit reports
- Selling these consumers on Ovation’s products and services to repair their credit
- Identifying and resolving client credit questions and concerns in a professional, friendly and timely manner through Ovation systems and processes
- Retaining clients by providing elite customer service
- Bi-lingual in English-Spanish is a plus, but certainly not required
- Individuals who are excited to work with our consumer clients throughout the process of repairing their credit reports
- Individuals with 2 or more years of customer service and call center experience
- Prior experience in financial industry service center
- Self-motivated and driven to make commissions, compassionate and understanding of the client needs
- A great teammate who is diligent about follow up, organized and dependable
- An ability to work independently and problem solve
- Proven ability to write clear and effective business email
- Basic Windows Office, Internet and PC skills
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- We offer starting base hourly rate of $13.50 plus commission
- Our office hours are 8am-9pm, Monday-Friday. You will work a 9-hour shift which includes an hour for lunch and other breaks with some schedule flexibility
- Benefits eligibility with Ovation Credit Services by LendingTree begins on Day 1 and includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, equity grants and free credit repair.
LendingTree was founded in 1996 by CEO Doug Lebda to help people comparison shop and get a great deal on the single biggest transaction of their lives: their mortgage. Since then, we’ve facilitated over 65 million loan requests, while becoming a household name (our brand recognition rivals Bank of America and Wells Fargo). Today we do much more than mortgages. We are the #1 online marketplace in the US for consumers to comparison shop for mortgages, personal loans, credit cards, student loans, auto loans and insurance. We have established relationships with millions of customers who engage with us through our My LendingTree portal, giving them access to free credit scores and money saving alerts. We are on a mission to help consumers save money and better their lives.
We’re publicly traded (TREE), we’re financially sound and we’re in the top 10 of Fortune’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies. If you’re looking for an opportunity with a dynamic company that is fanatically pro-consumer and that champions your entrepreneurial spirit, then you’ve come to the right place.
Our clothes are casual and relaxed, and our work ethic is highly professional. It is our culture for each team member to challenge the status quo, express their opinions, and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our ambitious goals. We also have a lot of fun together. We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy Rock Stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.