LearnUpon is looking for a Software Engineer, Front End to join our team in Serbia or Ireland.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, Salt Lake City and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we go the extra mile to deliver work we're proud of.
Our culture fosters open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
As a Software Engineer in our Engineering group, you will be responsible for the delivery of delightful, best-in-class user experiences for our core LMS product. You’ll be part of a large Engineering team that is dedicated to putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
What will I be doing?
- Consistently deliver on making our products delightful, secure, performant, and accessible for all of our global customers.
- Adhere to and drive modern software engineering practices.
- Improve test coverage for libraries, organize and implement integration tests, and resolve problem areas.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to come up with best solution for our customers
- Contributing on development and maintenance of internal components library documented within Storybook
What skills do I need?
- 1+ years of professional front end development.
- Experience in modern front-end frameworks such as Angular.
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS and frontend build tools and CSS preprocessing (Webpack, SASS) and versioning control systems.
- Ability to handle a project from scoping requirements through its release.
- Have an understanding of design patterns and user experience.
- Resourceful, creative, adaptable, detail-oriented with good time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a plus
- Application development using backend technologies
- Experience in working with UI Test Automation frameworks.
- Experience with security and performance front-end troubleshooting.
- Contributing to open-source front-end frameworks.
Why work with us?
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 25 days annual leave + 1 Company day off.
- Employee pension.
- Flexible Working Arrangements - work with your Manager to determine the best working hours and location (home, office, hybrid) in order to help you balance work and family life, and to suit your lifestyle.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CEO/CTO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.
LearnUpon is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, marital status, family status, age disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, membership of the Traveller community, or any other legally protected status.