LearnUpon is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Belgrade, Philadelphia, Salt Lake City and Sydney, we are a global team with lots of diverse cultures, backgrounds, and experiences that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. Our culture fosters an open, collaborative and supportive environment where our accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one). We’re proud of our success and we’re humble and hungry to achieve more.
As we drive LearnUpon to be the best in class learning platform, our goal is to build an easy to use, visually appealing learning and administration experiences that delight our customers. We look to leverage design best practice to drive business results for customers, like efficiency and learner engagement.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team to focus on building new learning experiences that will drive customer delight.
What will I be doing?
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers and engineering partners. You own the quality bar on user experience and you need to push for the right outcome for the customer whilst earning trust of the team.
- Understand the customer, conduct user research and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders. Use your research to create compelling wireframes, mockups, designs and prototypes.
- Regularly conduct design reviews to obtain feedback, iterating on the designs to improve results.
- Play a key part in the evolution of our Design System.
- Adhere to accessibility guidelines to create inclusive user experiences.
- Foster a culture of design excellence within the team and the wider organization. Lead with curiosity and develop an environment of continuous improvement within the design team.
What skills do I need?
- 5+ years of experience in designing responsive, web based user flows and interfaces.
- Knowledge and expertise in design principles and following a user-centered approach with design thinking at its core. .
- Demonstrated ability to drive results through delivery of complex, ambiguous new product development, in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to effectively manage the design process, build plans for delivery and execution, make difficult tradeoffs that balance the needs of the customer with technical constraints and the goals of the organization.
- Strong storytelling and presentation skills and the ability to create compelling messaging that demonstrates an understanding of customer pain points.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Experience in eLearning or a related B2B Saas category is a plus.
- Fluency in Figma and other prototyping and design collaboration tools.
Why work with us?
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Comprehensive private health insurance scheme and Company pension scheme.
- 25 days annual leave + 1 annual company wellness day off.
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- LUPWell Programme, as we know that a positive mental wellbeing plays a major role in both your personal and professional success.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CTO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.
LearnUpon is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, marital status, family status, age disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, membership of the Traveller community, or any other legally protected status.