LearnUpon is looking for a Billing Specialist to join our team in Dublin.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we go the extra mile to deliver work we're proud of.
Our culture fosters open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
Our Finance team is vital to our Company and is responsible for keeping the financial operations of the company running smoothly. This is a great opportunity for a self motivated individual to join a rapidly growing software company and make significant contributions.
What will I be doing?
- All sales orders and renewal quotations are prepared/processed in an efficient and complete and accurate manner.
- Reconciles disparate systems to verify data integrity of billing and customer details. Ability to handle multiple enterprise systems to complete the billing and revenue recognition process
- Updates and manages Salesforce and Excel spreadsheets.
- Review and set up new Vendors on our Accounting Software
- Presents and explains data, numbers and quantitative information.
- Follows procedures in the order process for complex or mass orders and manages numerous standard billing as well as larger more complex accounts.
- Work with cross-functional teams (sales, Cx, Legal) to resolve billing issues.
- Evaluate and prioritise customer queries. Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues with customers.
- Create invoices based on the sales orders, generate credit memos and process write-offs and prepare pro-forma invoices when necessary. Manage multi-currency billing.
- Develop a working knowledge of Company plans and services.
- Participate in project related activities and can map out workflows and make recommendations on possible solutions and process improvements.
What skills do I need?
- Must have a minimum of two years’ experience working in an accounts department with complex data.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment processing large volumes of data accurately. Proficient in data entry
- Advanced working knowledge of excel and manipulating data
- Working knowledge of accounting software and basic revenue recognition
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong administration skills.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Saas Revenue Billing experience is a plus.
- Salesforce experience is a plus
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 25 days annual leave + 1 annual company wellness day off.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CFO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.