LearnUpon is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team in Dublin or Belgrade.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we go the extra mile to deliver work we're proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
As we drive LearnUpon to be the best in class learning platform, we are keen to build a rich eLearning experience to attract and retain customers. The strategies we build need to leverage the latest technology trends to drive efficiency and engagement for our customers.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team. This team is focused on integrating LearnUpon with a broad range of SaaS solutions and delivering learning experiences outside of the platform.
What will I be doing?
- Own and articulate the vision for your product area in partnership with your Engineering and Product Design peers.
- Prioritize long-term strategy ahead of short term gains; while delivering value as fast as possible to our customers.
- Identify new opportunities for product feature development by analyzing customer requirements, technology trends, and competitive gaps
- Break down complex problems and write clear documents in collaboration with Design, Engineering, and product leadership.
- Work with customers directly to solve problems, communicate roadmap and develop solutions that meet their needs.
- Use data and analytics to inform decisions and tell convincing stories.
- Develop processes and mechanisms to track & report on product success, with a focus on a positive business impact and customer satisfaction.
- Work with leadership to build product roadmap and priorities.
What skills do I need?
- At least 5 years of Product Management with a B2B or B2B SaaS product.
- Solid technology background and extensive knowledge of digital products and services.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results through delivery of complex, ambiguous new product and feature development, and business initiatives in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to build roadmaps and make difficult tradeoffs that balance the needs of the customer and the organization within the constraints of technical feasibility.
- Ability to build effective cross functional relationships and influence others without direct authority.
- Mastery of communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Comfortable presenting to senior leadership and customers.
- Strong storytelling skills and ability to create compelling messaging that speaks to customer pain points.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our utmost to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Experience in the Learning & Development or People Management domain.
- Experience in B2B SaaS.
- Familiarity with API integrations and technologies.
- Experience working with remote and distributed teams.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 25 days annual leave + 1 annual company wellness day off.
- Flexible working arrangements.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a practical interview.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CEO/CTO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.
LearnUpon is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, marital status, family status, age disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, membership of the Traveller community, or any other legally protected status.