LearnUpon is looking for a Product Manager to join our team in Serbia.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
We are looking for a passionate, skilled and enthusiastic Product Manager to join our team. With a passion for solving problems for customers, you will lead the strategy, planning, delivery, and in-life optimisation on product; truly changing our customers lives for the better!
What will I be doing?
- Own and develop our vision, strategy and product roadmap to help our customers visualize and understand how LearnUpon helps them achieve their business goals
- Collaborate with Engineering, Data Science, Design, and other stakeholders to build strategy and roadmap and to drive execution
- Drive global product requirements definition, MVPs, product planning and product design of new features and enhancements
- Expertly use research and validation techniques to deeply understand our customers, and markets, to plan your next steps.
- Comprehend and lead analyses of the competitive environment, customers and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive growth, engagement and usage
- Define success metrics and ensure that your solutions are hitting their desired targets.
- Clearly communicate product benefits to our users and internal stakeholders
- Assist in building the Product Marketing roadmap to effectively communicate externally
- Launch new products and features early, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
What skills do I need?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of Product Management experience.
- You’ve created software that resulted in impactful business outcomes in the past; are driven by data, and have experience setting and continuously measuring the success of what you are delivering.
- Experience in fostering a cohesive collaborative environment with cross functional teams such as Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- You are data driven and have experience working with both qualitative customer insights, and quantitative customer data to inform decisions.
- You’ve conducted user research, and have worked closely with designers and analysts.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- You’re a true customer advocate, you’re naturally empathetic with passion for building great user experiences.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our utmost to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Experience in building and driving strategy for a learning platform.
- Experience working with remote teams around the globe using online collaboration tools.
- Experience with agile product management tools (Miro/Atlassian/JIRA, etc).
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular social events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- English lessons.
- Competitive salary and company stock options.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Comprehensive private health insurance scheme.
- 25 days annual leave + 1 annual company wellness day off.
- Flexible Working Arrangements - work with your Manager to determine the best working hours and location (home, office, hybrid) in order to help you balance work and family life, and to suit your lifestyle.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified candidates will be invited to schedule a 30 minute call
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of interviews
- Finally, candidates will have a short meeting with our CTO
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team