LearnUpon is looking for a Strategic Customer Success Manager to join our team in our Utah office.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Salt Lake City, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we go the extra mile to deliver work we're proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
Our Success team is vital to our Company and is responsible for proactively ensuring their continued usage, growth, and satisfaction. As a Strategic Customer Success Manager, you will be the face of LearnUpon for a portfolio of high-value customers and the voice of those customers within the business.
What will I be doing?
- Learn the full range of LearnUpon technology to be able to identify how this fits our customer’s needs.
- Manage a book of high-value strategic customers within the Success team.
- Partner closely with strategic customers to understand their needs and act as their trusted advisor, helping to shape and deliver a robust ongoing plan to achieve their desired results using LearnUpon.
- Shadow onboarding process and team up with Implementation Specialists to ensure a seamless transition post-launch.
- Ensure our customers embed learning programs successfully into their culture.
- Identify opportunities for customers to expand the value they get from LearnUpon, e.g. other departments or use cases to train both employees and customers.
- Be the voice of the customer for our product development team to help make LearnUpon even better.
- Work on team projects that deliver consistent improvement to our practice and directly impact the company’s bottom line.
What skills do I need?
- Drive and energy; you enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Self-motivation with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Great account management and problem solving skills.
- Collaborative working practice and a strong focus on open communication, ensuring that customer needs and opportunities are clear across the business.
- A strong track record of success in past roles working with strategic customers and developing trusted, consultative relationships.
- Good judgment in analyzing information to make confident decisions.
- 3-5 years consulting, account management or customer success experience, preferably in software.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, the ability to leverage different communication channels including in person, email, and webinar.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to focus on current customer needs while anticipating future opportunities.
- Friendly and supportive to both our customers and colleagues whilst maintaining a fun working atmosphere!
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- A strong knowledge of online software (SaaS) products and services.
- Experience in eLearning, Ed Tech, or Learning Management.
- Experience working with APIs and Single Sign-on products.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular social events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company stock options.
- Comprehensive private health insurance scheme.
- 25 days annual leave + 1 annual company wellness day off.
- Flexible Working Arrangements.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with Leadership.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.
LearnUpon is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, marital status, family status, age disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, membership of the Traveller community, or any other legally protected status.