LearnUpon is looking for a Head of Intelligence to join our rapidly scaling, B2B SaaS Tech business.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we go the extra mile to deliver work we're proud of.
Our culture fosters open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, we are looking for a Head of Business Intelligence who is a strategic thinker with the ability to build a BI structure within LearnUpon. You will work across the company to define, gather and deliver the data and insights that our teams need to make critical business decisions. You will be a key player in building our strategy as well as evaluating its effectiveness. You will build a team from the bottom up of data engineers to build the system you architect and a team of data analysts to deliver critical data across the company.
What will I be doing?
- Architect and implement a business intelligence solution for the whole company.
- Build a team tasked with developing, maintaining, improving a BI data infrastructure for the company.
- Own the end to end delivery of analytics for all teams
- Own the overall budgeting process for all aspects of business intelligence at LearnUpon.
- Allocate the business intelligence budget to best achieve data objectives across the entire organization.
- Build and manage a team of data engineers tasked with developing, maintaining and improving a data platform.
- Build and manage a team of data analysts who provide insights and analysis to all teams.
- Own the overall Data roadmap with goals of increasing reliability, accuracy and functionality of data.
- Be a key player in strategy development/decisions by understanding and providing actionable insights to the senior leadership team.
- Take ownership in driving a culture of data informed decision making across the organization.
What skills do I need?
- 10+ years experience in business intelligence/analytics, including experience building/leading a BI team.
- Deep knowledge of SaaS metrics and business data.
- Experience translating data and insights into ideas that may drive Go-to-Market and other business strategies.
- Experience working with data warehouses and data lakes.
- You are a team player with a sense of ownership and a “get things done” attitude.
- Strong organisational skills necessary to organise and deal with a workload that involves tight deadlines, managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to remain calm under pressure.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Experience working in the SaaS industry
- University Degree with focus in Technology, Data, or Analytics.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Comprehensive private health insurance scheme.
- Employer Contributed Pension.
- 22 days annual leave + 1 annual company wellness day off.
- LUPWell Programme, as we know that a positive mental wellbeing plays a major role in both your personal and professional success.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will be invited to a series of practical interviews with the COO.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CEO/CTO/CFO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.