LearnUpon is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our team in Dublin.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
What will I be doing?
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and provide guidance.
- Proactively source IT talent using a mix of Job Boards and Social Media.
- Manage the recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interviews and feedback for all levels of candidates, across our various locations (Dublin, Philadelphia and Sydney).
- Track, analyze and regularly report on hiring progress.
- Help initiate creative and scalable changes to our existing recruiting strategy.
- Educate hiring managers and peers on process, interview best practices and decision making.
- Work closely with People Ops to deliver a standout candidate experience, all the way through to onboarding.
- Organise LearnUpon’s Recruitment events across locations to source and attract candidates.
- Represent LearnUpon at external events, support our company branding, and continuously network and build relationships with potential candidates to enhance the talent pool.
- Work on additional Operations projects when available to do so.
What skills do I need?
- Drive and energy.
- Experience hiring for a range of roles at all levels.
- You are good at sourcing, well-networked, and enjoy attending various external events.
- Excellent interpersonal skills enable you to build strong relationships with people.
- A great ability to put people at ease during the recruitment process and assess their suitability for the role and company.
- You are a team player with a sense of ownership and a “get things done” attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide constructive feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- 3-4 years experience working in a Talent Acquisition role within a tech startup environment.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance and Pension contributions.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our COO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.