LearnUpon is looking for a Manager for our Onboarding team, based in Philadelphia.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
We’re growing our onboarding team to serve the rapidly-growing stream of new customers getting started with the LearnUpon LMS platform. This growth has resulted in the need to hire an extraordinary leader with a track record of attracting talent, plus developing and motivating a team of fantastic Onboarding Specialists.
We work collaboratively as a team to accomplish and exceed quarterly & annual objectives. Our team is goal-oriented, works hard, and enjoys the incredible trajectory that LearnUpon provides. Our overarching objective is to deliver LearnUpon’s progressive revenue goals through our client's success.
What will I be doing?
- Manage, develop and build a growing team of Onboarding Specialists helping new customers get started with LearnUpon’s learning management system.
- Coach team members to build relationships of influence with key customer stakeholders, working collaboratively with clients to define clear, tangible success measures for the onboarding / implementation phase of learning program initiatives that drive client’s commercial goals forward and show clear ROI.
- Provide skills training & mentoring on onboarding / implementation best practices and core team skills, including project management, commercial teaching, presentations, teamwork and cross-functional collaboration.
- Serve as an escalation point between customers and internal teams to ensure customer success and adoption during the onboarding / implementation phase of a customer’s relationship with LearnUpon.
- Act as the voice of the customer for our newest customers, proactively working with product, sales, marketing and support colleagues on specific initiatives impacting the customer experience during the early days of their commercial relationship with us.
- Work in close collaboration with LearnUpon’s strategic partners to deliver a world class customer experience.
- Accurately forecast onboarding pipelines to ensure adequate staffing and operational efficiency.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of LearnUpon’s product, market position and value proposition.
- Lead with energy, clear direction and empathy in a strategic role that is crucial to the company’s growth and success.
What skills do I need?
- You are an accomplished leader that motivates & leads teams in fast-paced, changing market environments.
- At least 3 years experience leading an onboarding, implementation, customer success, or account management team in SaaS or a similar industry.
- Successful track record of managing or leading teams that manage large-scale implementations of software or services solutions.
- Strong understanding of SaaS business model.
- Competence in liaising with prospects and customers at an Executive level.
- Strong drive for results, while retaining a focus on consistently delivering a great customer experience.
- Get-it-done mindset: not afraid to roll up your sleeves, getting into the data and analysing the business to identify areas of improvement. Does what it takes to get the job done while also thinking & acting at a strategic level.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and the skill of dealing with ambiguity.
- Proficiency using Salesforce.com and experience with Project Management tools.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus:
- Experience of working in the learning space (e-learning, edtech, or learning management).
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 401K available in January 2021.
- 22 days paid time off (PTO) + 8 Holidays.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to an initial a 30-minute call with our Talent team
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a 1hr interview with Support team leaders
- If successful, candidates will be invited to deliver a practical presentation to demonstrate their Leadership qualities
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team