LearnUpon is looking for a FP&A Analyst to join our team in Dublin.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
About the Team
LearnUpon is growing at a tremendous pace in response to very strong demand for LearnUpon’s LMS Platform. There is a need for a self-learner who adapts well to a fast moving environment and can get things done. You will combine creativity, problem-solving and can-do attitude to overcome any challenge.
This is a unique role, you will be our first FP&A Analyst. There is a need to build, manage and automate financial reports and dashboards to support our growth. This role will sit within the finance function and report to the CFO. You will collaborate with Operations to ensure LearnUpon reporting is consistent and aligns across the Company. You will provide reporting to the CEO and senior management, as required.
What will I be doing?
- Build and maintain a comprehensive 5 year financial model that represents the key drivers of the business using historical data to provide forecasts and key operational metrics.
- Support all financial forecasting cycles including annual budget and quarterly financial updates. Work with budget owners to develop comprehensive budgets
- Communicate data driven insights through analysis, reporting and data visualization
- Maintain detailed monthly cash flow forecasts
- Provide monthly/quarterly reporting and analysis of variances
- Work closely with Financial Accounting team on month/quarter end reporting review
- Financial modelling and analysis to provide insights that link to business strategies
- Collating, analysing and interpreting data from various sources and ensuring outputs are accurate
- Analyze financial data to build models for decision support and forecasting
- Drive change in how data is presented to key stakeholders. Ability to “craft the story” for a cross functional audience.
What skills do I need?
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Statistics or Accounting
- 3+ years FP&A experience working for a SaaS company with under 1,000 employees
- Expert knowledge of SaaS KPIs and operating metrics
- Strong analytical, problem solving and modelling skills
- Excellent proficiency with financial modelling in Microsoft Excel
- High energy, proactive and independent individual who can serve as a partner and consultant
- Results oriented, with proven ability to prioritize and deliver quality work in a challenging, fast-paced environment
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Salesforce experience is preferred
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary
- Employer Contributed Pension
- Private health insurance.
- Company ESOP.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Candidates will have an interview with our CFO.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to complete a practical task.
- Finally, candidates will have an interview with our CEO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team