LearnUpon is looking for an IT Administrator to join our team in Philadelphia.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our culture fosters open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
As part of the IT Team, you will be responsible for the day to day smooth operation of LearnUpon networks, hardware and software. Each day will be a variety of operational IT requests and project work to improve our use of IT and how the IT Team operates.
What will I be doing?
- Handling a variety of IT requests from our global team, including hardware (primarily Apple Mac platform), software (MDM, local software installation issues), and networks (office WiFi, ISPs, VPNs)
- You will be responsible for maintaining accurate asset lists, and ensuring LearnUpon continues to deliver on its InfoSec commitments.
- Working on projects that improve the use of IT (researching better tools, deploying proofs of concept, making recommendations, etc.).
- Administering and maintaining key company software & tooling (e.g. Directories, communications tools).
- Working closely with the Operations Team to ensure the 1st day of a new-hire's IT experience is as smooth as possible.
What skills do I need?
- Strong knowledge of Apple macOS (from a user perspective and from an administration perspective)
- Awareness of MDM for Apple environments (e.g. Jamf)
- Good understanding of networking (can troubleshoot connectivity issues with ease)
- Excellent communicator, with a genuine interest in resolving IT issues end-users
- Good organisational and time management skills
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Jamf experience
- IT Certification
- IT Security / InfoSec experience
- VPN design and rollout experience
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go
- Structured learning environment
- Competitive salary and company ESOP
- Private health insurance
- 22 days paid time off (PTO) + 8 Holidays
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our Head of Infrastructure & IT
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team