LearnUpon is looking for an SDR Manager to join our Business Development team in Dublin.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
The Business Development Team is an integral part of the Sales ecosystem in LearnUpon, responsible for qualifying all new business in LearnUpon. This means that the Business Development Team must be able to determine if our product is a good fit for a potential customer's requirements. If there is a “mutual fit”, the objective is to move that prospect into our sales pipeline by scheduling a live demonstration of LearnUpon.
The Business Development Team is also a talent engine where future Sales superstars are created. We pride ourselves on developing young, talented professionals who aspire to forge a career in Sales.
What will I be doing?
- Build and lead a high performing outbound account development team
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a growing team of Outbound & Account Development Representatives
- Conduct weekly 1:1's with each team member, provide guidance, on the job training, strategic coaching, motivation and career development.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date CRM data for your team and provide reliable weekly forecast information to upper management.
- Identify and work cross functionally to mitigate inefficiencies in team systems and processes.
What skills do I need?
- The ideal candidate is customer focused, metrics driven, embraces a consultative sales philosophy, and is passionate about helping his/her team succeed
- Self-motivation, energy, high attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- An unwavering positive attitude, strong drive for results, and the ability to deal with change in a rapidly growing organisation are a must.
- You have a track record of leading and building high-performing sales teams and understand how to lead your team to deliver.
- You are analytical and detail oriented. You can collect data and quickly make decisions about efficiencies in our sales process. You are comfortable making data-driven decisions.
- Enjoys the challenge of delivering on monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
Not required but considered a big plus
- Preferred 3 - 5 years of software sales experience in a management role
- Currently and successfully managing a team of BDRs/SDRs/ADRs in a B2B software environment
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression – take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Employer Contributed Pension.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.