LearnUpon is looking for a QA Engineer to join our team in Belgrade.
LearnUpon is a cloud-based software company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, with offices in Sydney, Philadelphia and Belgrade. LearnUpon is designed for organizations looking to distribute their courses and track their training quickly and easily at scale.
At LearnUpon we put our customer’s experience at the heart of everything we do, we always strive for the best solution (not easy one), and we commit to producing work that we can be proud of. Our company is a very open, collaborative environment where team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. You can be a part of a team who supports and guides each other to be our best, and who does their best work in a supportive and fun environment.
Our Quality Assurance Team is key to the company as they are responsible for designing, developing and executing test plans that contribute to the highest quality of LearnUpon web application. A typical day involves working closely with the development team to document new features, while designing and executing test for these features. You will receive intensive training on LearnUpon’s product suite to get a core understanding of the application and it’s feature sets.
What will I be doing?
- Design, develop and execute tests for LearnUpon features.
- Work closely with our development team to manage new features and test requirements.
- Manage release schedules, estimations, testing and bug tracking with the Scrum team.
- Learn the full range of LearnUpon technology and services and identify core testing needs as the releases are prepared.
- Collaborate with colleagues, cross-functionally, to support the development processes.
- Suggest product enhancements to help make LearnUpon even better for our existing and future customers.
- Contribute automated tests written in the BDD style utilizing human-readable keywords.
What skills do I need?
- 2+ years of experience in web application testing.
- Experience with modern web development techniques, technologies, frameworks and web culture.
- Experience with project/test management tools.
- Experience with principles and processes of software testing.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Self-driven, sharp personality, with the ability to work independently and take the initiative.
- Good judgement in analyzing information to make routine decisions.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- A technology qualification (Degree or equivalent).
- Experience with exploratory testing such as Session Based Test Management (SBTM).
- Experience using SpecFlow, Cucumber, Robot or other BDD based test automation frameworks.
- An eLearning/LMS background with experience of industry standards and terminology such as SCORM, AICC, Tin Can, etc.
- Experience with API testing.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private Health Insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of technical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our HoE and CTO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.