LearnUpon is looking for an Information Security Assessor to join our team in Dublin, and help deliver LearnUpon's extensive InfoSec program.
LearnUpon is a cloud based software company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with offices in Philadelphia, Belgrade and Sydney. LearnUpon is designed for organizations looking to distribute their courses and track their training quickly and easily at scale.
At LearnUpon we put our customer’s experience at the heart of everything we do, we always strive for the best solution (not the easy one), and we commit to producing work that we can be proud of. Our company is a very open, collaborative environment where team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join a company where everyone works together as a friendly, supportive team who likes to have fun!
Our Information Security team performs a variety of security related functions across the company including compliance, risk management, application/development security, and general training and awareness. LearnUpon is an ISO 27001 accredited organisation and the Information Security Assessor will be responsible for the daily operation of the InfoSec program throughout the company.
This role will suit someone with a broad interest in Information Security, and will offer an opportunity to develop a career in a variety of InfoSec areas.
What will I be doing?
On a day-to-day basis you will be performing a number of duties, including:
- Perform 3rd Party vendor assessments
- Assist in the completion of prospective customer RFPs
- Deliver, and improve, InfoSec Training across all teams
- Assist in the implementation and improvement of our ISMS
- Review InfoSec Policies and help improve them
- Manage compliance (GRC) projects
- Assist in delivering a reliable Incident Response Management program
- Assist in the delivery of risk assessments
- Act as an InfoSec champion and support other teams in their delivery of good InfoSec practices
What skills do I need?
- A Bachelor Degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. computer science, business administration, compliance, audit)
- At least 2 years professional experience in a relevant InfoSec field
- A demonstrable familiarity of compliance programs such as ISO 27001, SOC I/II/III
- A demonstrable familiarity of InfoSec controls and standards such as NIST, COBIT
- Strong stakeholder management, written and verbal communication skills
- A genuine interest in broader InfoSec
- Good project management skills
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- An InfoSec practitioner qualification (e.g. CISSP, CompTIA, SSCP, CISA etc.)
- Experience in rolling out compliance projects
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Employer Contributed Pension
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CEO/CTO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.