At Kyo we exist to help create a life that’s more fulfilling, for our clients, for ourselves and for each other. We thrive on big, extraordinary challenges where super ideas originate and believe that scientific discovery needs empathy in order to be effective and influential.
Kyo is for the driven, open, and ambitious looking to make an impact in their community. We believe in making every minute count when we’re together, and will help you do the same while we’re apart. Together, we will change what’s possible for those with autism.
The Client Services Representative is primarily a client-facing role coordinating with clients, health insurers and internal staff to initiate and maintain delivery of Autism treatment services to our clients. The CSR facilitates our clients’ experience from start to finish. We seek someone who is proactive with demonstrated success working in client-facing environments, in using and managing project management tools, and with a dedication to quickly resolving client issues.
The position is full-time (~35-40 hrs/week).
Responsibilities May Include but are Not Limited to:
- Collect and manage client information to obtain authorization for ABA therapy, process start/stop of client’s services, process payments.
- Effectively communicate with patients, health insurers and staff, providing timely, and responsive information.
- Creation, collection and submission of client documentation to health insurance payers including treatment authorizations, agreements and contracts.
- Facilitation of service audits and cross-departmental projects
- Build expertise in Kyo’s practice and project management platforms; support departments experiencing technical issues
- Updating data fields for proper tracking of next steps for clients
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- PC and Mac proficiency in productivity software such as G Suite or Microsoft Office
- Sensitivity to cultural diversity, client (and patient) care, rights and ethical treatment
- Experience working on interdepartmental projects
- Written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy
- Able to manage, monitor and manipulate large data sets
- The ability to multitask and remain calm amidst dynamically shifting priorities
- Creative problem solving, attention to detail, applied with a can-do attitude
Education and Experience
- A.A. degree, B.S. preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-3 years experience in a customer-facing service position
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience working in a healthcare company, e.g. behavioral health, case management, client authorizations, and/or customer service
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Math/Statistics, Information Systems or similar
- Experience with data management and handling confidential information.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus, but not required
- Make a difference in the lives of children on the Autism spectrum
- Well established, 13 year-old company with 12 offices throughout CA.
- 5 paid holidays (after qualification)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k program
- Commuter benefits
- Collaborative, fun, and efficient team
- Quarterly team lunches
- Snacks and drinks provided in the office kitchen
To learn more about Kyo, check out our website at: http://www.kyocare.com