Hi! Nice to meet you. We're Kyo.
At Kyo (formerly Gateway Learning Group) we exist to help create a life that’s more fulfilling, for our clients, for ourselves and for each other. We thrive on big, extraordinary challenges where super ideas originate and believe that scientific discovery needs empathy in order to be effective and influential.
Kyo is for the driven, open, and ambitious looking to make an impact in their community. We believe in making every minute count when we’re together, and will help you do the same while we’re apart. Together, we will change what’s possible for those with autism.
This is a full-time (hourly) position, providing unique leadership and clinical development opportunities.
- Provide on-going training, mentoring and support to clinical staff and to caregivers in the implementation of ABA principles and related behavior intervention procedures, including during observation/coaching sessions.
- Spot-check graphs to ensure that data decisions are being made in a timely fashion, in keeping with the data-decision tree protocol.
- May be asked to assist with drafting and/or dissemination of reports/program updates.
- Prepare agenda and facilitates team meetings, when applicable.
- Assist with designing treatment program (goals, objectives, and activities)
- May be asked to conduct initial assessments in conjunction with a BCBA
- Demonstrate competency around scheduling one’s own billable and non-billable appointments, adhering to Kyo and payor policies
- Check clients’ schedules and reports errors to scheduling team
- Make all reasonable attempts to ensure efficacious development of programs for our clients. This may include tasks not listed above.
- Travel to client's’ home, school, or community location to provide services.
- Attend monthly staff meetings, team meetings, trainings, and other meetings as requested.
- Unique opportunities to assist with community outreach and college relations.
- BCBA coursework reimbursement and supervision hours provided.
- Weekly supervision and feedback by a BCBA.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and competitive pay.
- Mileage reimbursement and paid drive time.
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401k benefits.
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance benefits for full-time staff.
- You must be a LABA.
- You must be flexible, adaptable, creative, reliable and be willing to take on direct therapy when needs arise!!
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 3 years experience working with children with developmental disabilities using the principles of behavior to shape learning.
- Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination no later than your scheduled start date
- Experience facilitating meetings and providing training/consult to parents or staff.
- Outstanding relationship building and communication skills.
- Reliable transportation with proof of valid driver’s license, auto registration and insurance.
- Must pass DOJ & FBI background verification and a TB test.
- Preference given to people enrolled in or having completed BCBA coursework.
- Must have manual dexterity to perform specific computer and electronic/mobile device functions for data collection.
- Must be able to receive detailed information through oral communication.
- Must have visual acuity to read and comprehend written communication through computer, electronic devices, and paper means.