Nice to meet you! We’re Kyo.
Kyo is a leading provider of therapy for individuals with autism. Our core service is Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy, a clinically proven form of treatment for autism. Kyo serves thousands of children and teens across ten states and is growing rapidly to meet demand for its services. Every day, our team seeks to achieve the unachievable for our clients.
We deliver effective, child-centric ABA therapy to children with autism. We define success by the new connections, new capabilities, and new achievements that matter most to each child and their family. We believe in making every minute count when we’re together, and will help you do the same while we’re apart!
If you’re creative, compassionate, ambitious and looking to make an impact in your community, Kyo might be the place for you!
This is a full-time (hourly) position, providing unique leadership and clinical development opportunities.
For a limited time, a $2000 sign-on bonus is available!
- Provide on-going training, mentoring and support to clinical staff and to caregivers in the implementation of ABA principles and related behavior intervention procedures, including during observation/coaching sessions.
- Spot-check graphs to ensure that data decisions are being made in a timely fashion, in keeping with the data-decision tree protocol.
- May be asked to assist with drafting and/or dissemination of reports/program updates.
- Prepare agenda and facilitates team meetings, when applicable.
- Assist with designing treatment program (goals, objectives, and activities)
- May be asked to conduct initial assessments in conjunction with a BCBA
- Demonstrate competency around scheduling one’s own billable and non-billable appointments, adhering to Kyo and payor policies
- Check clients’ schedules and reports errors to scheduling team
- Make all reasonable attempts to ensure efficacious development of programs for our clients. This may include tasks not listed above.
- Travel to client's’ home, school, or community location to provide services.
- Attend monthly staff meetings, team meetings, trainings, and other meetings as requested.
- Unique opportunities to assist with community outreach and college relations.
- BCBA coursework reimbursement and supervision hours provided.
- Weekly supervision and feedback by a BCBA.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and competitive pay.
- Mileage reimbursement and paid drive time.
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401k benefits.
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance benefits for full-time staff.
- You must be a LABA.
- You must be flexible, adaptable, creative, reliable and be willing to take on direct therapy when needs arise!!
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 3 years experience working with children with developmental disabilities using the principles of behavior to shape learning.
- Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination no later than your scheduled start date
- Experience facilitating meetings and providing training/consult to parents or staff.
- Outstanding relationship building and communication skills.
- Reliable transportation with proof of valid driver’s license, auto registration and insurance.
- Must pass DOJ & FBI background verification and a TB test.
- Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination and booster (if eligible), no later than your scheduled start date. (If you believe you are entitled to either a medical or religious exemption to our vaccination requirement, please notify your Kyo recruiter immediately so that your request may be reviewed by HR.)
- Preference given to people enrolled in or having completed BCBA coursework.
- Must have manual dexterity to perform specific computer and electronic/mobile device functions for data collection.
- Must be able to receive detailed information through oral communication.
- Must have visual acuity to read and comprehend written communication through computer, electronic devices, and paper means.