Kyo is for the driven, open, and ambitious looking to make an impact in their community. We believe in making every minute count when we’re together, and will help you do the same while we’re apart. Together, we will change what’s possible for those with autism.
We are seeking an exceptional leader to expand our team into the Miami metro area.
RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Entirely responsible for the success of their region, working closely with the Senior Regional Director and leadership team in setting, driving and implementing regional operating strategy.
- Recruit and manage BCBA staff and region’s clinical team, providing direction and inspiring leadership, role modeling high performance and achieving company and regional business metrics.
- Devote majority of attention and time to generating new clients, recruiting and hiring staff, quickly establishing payer relationships, and managing a new region’s growth and profitability. Start region from zero revenue and establish above while achieving growth metrics in year one.
- Maintain a billable productivity margin, based on regional targets as set by CEO, driving region’s revenue to meet quarterly targets.
- Drive client/payer/staff outreach and engagement via timely, effective, in-person and online communications and relationship building, generating new clients and referral volume to meet regional targets.
- Consult and resolve complex ABA cases, including timely remediation of client grievances.
- Provide direct clinical services for own client caseload; caseload size varies based on regional growth stage and is set by CEO.
- Manage region’s overall client/staff balance.
- Manage client waitlist, ensuring maximum retention of client pipeline.
- Identify and manage BCBA/BT staffing needs, ensuring open positions are filled on a timely basis, with qualified hires.
- In collaboration with HR and Senior Management, participates in recruitment, selection, hiring, termination, and coaching of regional staff.
- Coordinate region’s caseloads/referrals, training, and productivity management.
- Oversee implementation of and adherence to company’s policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with Admin departments---Revenue, Credentialing, Scheduling, Human Resources, Marketing, Talent, and Client Services to address region’s needs and meet goals.
- Remain current regarding new research, current trends and developments in ABA, autism and related fields.
- Comply with all company policies, including state regulated mandated reporter obligations as applicable and as described in the company's employee handbook.
KYO OFFERS YOU:
- An invitation to join Kyo’s exclusive Autism Leadership Academy.
- A place on our management team.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment with weekly, personalized 1:1 mentorship from a Senior Regional Director.
- An annual stipend for professional development.
- The opportunity to make an amplified impact in the community.
- Comprehensive medical benefits, including dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and monthly wellness events.
- Generous vacation time and paid holidays.
- 401k matching.
- Cell phone, mileage, and telecommuting reimbursements.
- An active certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), in good standing.
- Minimum five years’ experience in the ABA field working with individuals with autism.
- Experience overseeing ABA services from clinical, administrative and operational perspectives.
- Experience supervising behavior intervention programs.
- A results-oriented mindset.
- Strong organizational skills; with an ability to effectively prioritize and multitask.
- Outstanding relationship-building and communication skills.
- Preferred: working knowledge of Apple technology and Google Suite.
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid state driver's license from state of residence and automobile insurance, as you are expected to drive as a requirement of the job.
- Comply with all Kyo company policies and procedures.
- Willingness and consent to obtain COVID-19 vaccination once available in your region, or ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination.
- Must maintain certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) in good standing with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
- Hold and maintain applicable state-level credentialing for practicing BCBAs in good standing.
- Must pass DOJ & FBI background check and TB test.
- Meet regularly with client families in-person via regular home and school visits to identify areas of individualized programming consistent with evidence-based ABA methodologies.
- Provide individualized field training and field-based quality assurance checks for all clinical staff, including mentoring BCBA’s to support career development.
- Must have manual dexterity to perform specific computer and electronic/mobile device functions for data collection, and use a keyboard/computer, printer, fax, copier.
- Able to receive and act on detailed information through oral & written communication. Apply finger dexterity; good vision, hearing, oral communication & critical thinking on a regular basis.
- Have sufficient corrected or uncorrected vision to carry out all duties and responsibilities.
- Requires primarily sitting, but also standing and walking during a standard workday.
- Driving from client to client and to leadership and various business meetings.
- May also require occasional lifting and carrying of 50 pounds or more.