Kyo is a leading provider of child-centric Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), serving thousands of children and teens across ten states. Every day, we seek to achieve the unachievable for our clients.
Kyo’s BCBAs work with each client to create customized treatment plans and target the skills that are most meaningful to them and their families. They utilize assessments and advanced technology to measure outcomes and ensure maximum results. As a Kyo BCBA, you will receive 1:1 mentorship and the opportunity to collaborate with like-minded clinicians nationwide, in order to foster your personal and professional development.
Our new Tampa region is looking for an enthusiastic, organized and experienced BCBA to join the team for a hybrid clinical/leadership role.
Our clinicians experience personalized mentorship, competitive benefits, flexible work hours and the opportunity to support clients on average 50% via telehealth.
RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to):
- Direct client programs and manage staff implementation of ABA services.
- Supervise Kyo’s Behavior Technicians and Program Supervisors.
- Conduct observations and assessments in settings such as schools, homes, or communities, developing individualized treatment plans for clients.
- BCBA Certified and maintain credentialing with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board as a BCBA in good standing.
- Holds and maintains applicable state-level credentialing for practicing BCBAs in good standing.
- Inform client of behavior plans and goals for client, monitor, track and report on client progress, communicating frequently with families, teachers and staff about client needs and progress.
- Design and deliver training to parents, professionals and staff.
- Work directly with clients, modeling program implementation for caregivers and staff.
- Primarily in new regions, serve as substitute BT providing direct therapy to clients, as regional needs dictate, and as a temporarily assigned BT while caseload is building and credentialing is pending.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned, i.e. facilitate client and staff meetings, as needed.
- Comply with all Kyo company policies and procedures.
LEADERSHIP ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to):
- Drive culture with the goal of supporting retention of clinical staff within the Tampa region.
- Collaborate with the Regional Director and Human Resources in HR actions including performance management of staff.
- Drive Behavior Therapist and BCBA recruiting within the Tampa region in concert with Kyo's Talent Team.
KYO OFFERS YOU:
- An annual stipend for as long as you remain in the leadership role.
- A collaborative, supportive and cutting-edge work environment with weekly individually tailored mentorship and monthly trainings.
- An annual stipend for professional development, including educational stipends.
- The opportunity to make an amplified impact on your clients’ lives by delivering comprehensive, effective, and individualized treatment.
- Reasonable workloads with seasonal billable targets and quarterly bonuses.
- Comprehensive medical benefits, including dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and monthly wellness events.
- Generous vacation time and paid holidays.
- Matching 401K.
- Company provided laptop, cell phone, and mileage reimbursements.
- Wide spread administrative support systems allowing BCBAs to focus on their clients.
- Relocation assistance for select areas.
- An active certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), in good standing.
- Hold and maintain applicable state-level credentialing for practicing BCBAs, if applicable.
- A minimum of two years’ experience providing ABA services to individuals with autism.
- Experience supervising behavior intervention programs.
- A results-oriented mindset.
- Strong organizational skills; with an ability to effectively prioritize and multitask.
- Outstanding relationship-building and communication skills.
- Reliable transportation, a valid state driver's license from state of residence and insurance.
- Ability to pass DOJ & FBI background check and, where applicable, TB test or TB risk assessment.
- Preferred working knowledge of Apple iPad technology and Google Suite.
- Must have full physical dexterity/agility/quick body movements or be able to independently position self and perform all movements required (bending, kneeling, computer typing, standing).
- Must have sufficient corrected or uncorrected vision to carry out all duties and responsibilities.
- May occasionally need to be able to lift and carry a pediatric population (up to 50 lbs).
- Must have manual dexterity to perform specific computer and electronic/mobile device functions for data collection, and use a keyboard/computer, printer, fax, copier.
- Must be able to receive and act on detailed information through oral & written communication. Apply finger dexterity, oral communication & critical thinking on a regular basis.
- Specific auditory abilities required include perceiving the nature of sounds at normal to below normal speaking levels with or without corrections, and to make discrimination in sound, specials awareness of sounds and speech at a variety of volume levels, often in background noise.
- Requires primarily sitting, but also standing and walking during a standard workday.
- Bend, twist, knee, stoop, run, reach in all directions, and crawl e.g. when interacting with children.
- Driving from client to client and to leadership and various business meetings.
- May occasionally require working longer than 8 hours/day (only applies to full-time roles).