Clearwater positions open to candidates located in greater Tampa Bay area.
The IT Support Specialist III will focus on the support of desktop and laptop systems, including break/fix service, operating system and application loading, application configurations and user settings and desktop administrative duties. In particular, this position will handle level 3 type tickets and issues.
- Work collaboratively with internal business units, to analyze and resolve IT-related issues, including desktop, software, SaaS and business system issues
- Resolve incident and problem tickets assigned via the Incident Management System
- Provide top tier support assistance to service desk personnel
- Interface directly with partner teams to define application purpose, hardware/application dependencies, support standards, including testing strategy, response requirements and escalation points
- Provide low level administrative function within SaaS and business operation systems
- Apply troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the internal user community on issues related to design, development and deployment of desktop hardware and desktop applications
- Collaborate with application project teams by participating in project UAT testing for desktop dependencies
- Work alongside IT Leadership for continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
- Troubleshoot desktop and peripheral support issues, including both hardware and software
- Assist with special projects at the direction of IT Project Managers and technologists
- Assist in implementing best practices within the IT systems and support structure
- Assist in leading the Service Desk staff, answering questions and providing guidance in support matters.
- Administer and troubleshoot all company desk phones and mobile devices
- Configure and set up new hardware and software
- Manage service desk goals, priorities, escalations, volumes, aged tickets, service level agreements and other associated processes and metrics
- Bachelor's Degree in a related information technology field or 5+ years of equivalent experience
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with Mac and Apple products
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with Office 365
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Experience with Windows devices
- Experience with Apple Devices
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with ticketing systems and escalations
- Chrome/Linux experience a plus
- Remote assistance a plus
- Strong understanding of IT best practices and standards
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong customer service and orientation in execution
- Excellent verbal, written and relationship skills used to interact with a global group of technical and non-technical people.
- Work for extended time at keyboard/terminal
- Maintain effective working relationships with supervisor and coworkers
- Work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings
- Strong work ethic and emphasis on attention to details.
- Ability to operate effectively in a team environment with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Ability to manage time effectively and set priorities appropriately in a dynamic, time-sensitive environment.
- Results driven and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
- Technical certification is a plus (A+, Net+, G Suite, MS, etc)
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.