KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to local outings, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Clearwater positions open to candidates located in greater Tampa Bay area.
The Advanced Support Tech position will work alongside the Customer Success Managers and Sales Representatives to provide customer support for software issues and technical issue resolution. This position will also assist the organization’s customers and/or end-users with troubleshooting issues related to onboarding, the use of the platform and other general KMSAT console problems. This position will be second in line to resolve escalated help-desk tickets that are generally more complex and require more time to resolve than Core Support Techs.
- Consult with the organization’s customers or end-users regarding the implementation and configuration of KMSAT console to modify it to suit the customer’s needs
- Resolve customer inquiries by using the tools provided to service the customer quickly, efficiently and thoroughly
- Document problems accurately and succinctly in the appropriate support tools provided.
- Work in conjunction with the Product team to provide feedback or other information needed to enhance KMSAT console
- Communicate directly with clients or end-users to gather details as needed to fully define issues or new requirements
- Work collaboratively with CSM team to quickly resolve customer’s issues
- Investigate and document technical issues and communicate any trends or patterns to the Research & Development team
- Monitor the ticketing queue to prioritize, allocate and ensure timely resolution of issue reports and change requests heavily focused on the KMSAT console
- Apply troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the end-user community on issues related to design, development and deployment of the KMSAT console
- Investigate and document issue reports and communicate findings to development team or clients as required
- Present technical walkthroughs to customers
- Work with the sales reps and CSMs to give demonstrations of the KMSAT console to the customers and/or end-users
- Attend prospect and customer meetings, supporting the KMSAT sales teams as the KMSAT subject matter expert
- Discuss best practices on how to use the KMSAT console to customers and/or end-users
- Provide training to other team members on the KMSAT console
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- Minimum of 1 year experience in similar or related position
- Familiarity with firewall and email protocols is preferred
- Two-year degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Highly organized and result-oriented
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Can demonstrate technical troubleshooting and analysis ability
- Can demonstrate integrity, accountability, respect and commitment
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.