Innovid is an award-winning technology platform delivering immersive advertising, anywhere. Founded in 2007, Innovid provides visionary marketers with the tools to create, deliver, and measure video campaigns across all formats, devices and channels. We are the leader in interactive video advertising and currently reimagining the possibilities for engagement across all screens. Our customers are some of the world’s most successful brands, which we serve through our offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Detroit, London, Sydney, and Tel Aviv.
Innovid is looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out dynamic creative optimization (DCO) products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
What You'll Do:
- Lead Innovid’s commercialization efforts for DCO products including ideation, strategy, pre and post sales activities, and go-to-market activities.
- Maintain deep knowledge of the market and competitive landscape of DCO ad products.
- Act as industry expert for Innovid’s DCO solutions; creating best practices and understanding competitive advantages including customer KPIs and key decision criteria.
- Create and manage relationships with partners and vendors in respect to Innovid’s DCO ad products.
- Design and implement a process to collect on-going client feedback to increase product success.
- Evangelize Innovid video products by participating in client meetings, discussing our value proposition and articulating existing and future product vision.
- Be a product subject-matter expert and drive product/feature specific adoption.
What You'll Need:
- Keen interest and deep understanding of the ad technology landscape.
- 3+ years experience in Ad Tech product, client services or high level operations roles.
- 2+ years of product marketing experience including go-to market planning preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with client-facing experience.
- Previous experience in dynamic creative optimization (DCO) solutions is a plus.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product.
- Strategic thinker with the capability to execute methodically.
- Thrives in a fluid and fast-paced startup environment.
- Curious, flexible and motivated problem solver.
- Experience working with remote teams.
What We Offer:
- High visibility role with a tremendous amount of growth potential.
- Work hard, play hard atmosphere.
- Endless snacks & beverages.
- Competitive compensation package, which includes: health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, PTO + Sick Days, 401K + match, and a volunteer program.
- Offices in major cities around the world and a cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Innovid is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.