Innovid is the only independent omni-channel advertising and analytics platform built for television, bridging the gap between linear and connected TV while integrating the customer experience across video, display, social, audio, and DOOH. Our global teams — spread across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific — work closely together to enable the world’s largest brands to connect with audiences across the entire advertising ecosystem through a single integrated platform. Joining our team means having countless opportunities to make an impact in the high-growth omni-channel advertising space while being part of an award-winning culture that values you for being you.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Investor Relations Manager, to be responsible for supporting the relationship with our global investors . The goal of this role will be to help the leadership team consistently perform with awareness of market expectations, communicating the company’s advantaged business model externally, and providing investor feedback to the leadership team and the Board of Directors. In this role you will report to the CFO and work closely with the CEO, Chief Strategy Officer, and leadership team.
What You Will Need:
- Support the execution of Innovid’s global investor targeting strategy and framework.
- Prepare IR materials, including reports, presentations, news releases, and companies’ materials for investors meetings and events, as well as for quarterly earnings release.
- Analyze investors' perceptions, brokerage security analysts' positions and summaries, relative stock price movements, and periodic ownership analysis.
- Help coordinate investor conferences, investor roadshows, earnings conference calls, financial press releases, and investor meetings.
- Handle and manage external IR agencies.
- Build out analyst day and stockholder day materials.
- Support shareholder outreach and relationship management efforts.
- Review annual reports, SEC filings, and proxy statements.
- Monitor financial analyst reports and summarize for senior management.
- Support communication with analysts and investors, and work closely with the leadership team to identify opportunities and market trends to strengthen and build relationships with the company’s investors.
- Conduct research and reports on industry and peer information and practices and perform comprehensive competitive analysis.
What You Will Need:
- 3+ years of experience in investor relations and/or equity research
- Managing investor relations at a technology company is preferred
- Knowledge in technology, platforms, TMT is a must; AdTech is preferred
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, highly motivated team player with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter with experience in a fast-paced, multitask-oriented environment, flexible to changing priorities and multiple tasks within compressed deadlines.
- Ability to develop relationships and collaborate with business leaders across the company, as well as the executive team.
- Proven success in developing investor relationships
- Combination of both IR and investment community experience preferred.
What We Offer:
- High visibility role with a tremendous amount of growth potential
- This position may be based in the locations where we have offices (NYC, Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles) or may be positioned remotely on a temporary or more permanent basis.
- Competitive compensation package for qualifying employees, which includes: health, dental, and vision insurance. Life insurance, PTO + Sick Days, 401K + match, a volunteer program, paid parental leave and stock options.
- Offices in major cities around the world, unlimited snacks, and a cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else.
- The base pay range for this position is $120,000 - $135,000 per year. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related knowledge, qualifications and skills, length of service, and geographic location.
- This position is eligible for quarterly bonuses based on specified benchmarks, in accordance with all applicable bonus terms and conditions.
- This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act.