The Director, Corporate FP&A, will lead a team of professionals and will have direct ownership of all centralized FP&A processes including the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes. As the most senior member of Corporate FP&A, this role will be directly responsible for owning key financial and KPI reporting including weekly and monthly business reviews, Board presentations and other financial reporting. The Director, Corporate FP&A will also be responsible for company metrics & dashboards and provide analysis and insights into the drivers of business performance beyond just the P&L. This role will play a critical role in helping iHerb become public company ready.
- Leadership of financial forecast and planning processes, including process management, communication, and reporting. Proactively improve the budget control and monitoring process
- Collaborate with the management team on the strategic planning process
- Prepare monthly forecast and any ad hoc financial scenario analyses required by management
- Monitor monthly sales revenue and expenses against budget and communicate variances to department heads and executives
- Ownership of management financial reporting including Board decks, annual budget, and weekly and monthly business reviews
- Ownership of ensuring that non-financial KPIs are in-sync with financial goals
- Strong partnership collaboration with Accounting, and Analytics to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting
- Ensure the use of appropriate tools and skills to create visually impactful slides for executive and Board-level presentations
- Own and improve current systems and processes to increase productivity and accuracy of the FP&A team
- Manage frequent ad hoc projects to support management and business decisions
- Develop talent in the organization
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A proactive approach to problem identification and remediation solutions, and excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to interact and build relationships across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently, complete work timely, and work well as a team member
- Ability to provide guidance and build technical expertise amongst the team
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Meticulous and superior attention to detail
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and maintain confidential information
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Google Business Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms) preferred
- Experience with SAP, BOBJ and Tableau preferred
Generally, requires a minimum of ten (10) to (12) years’ experience preferred, including Big Four public accounting experience. Three (3) to five (5) years of supervisory experience. Public company and Retail/E-commerce industry preferred.
BS/BA degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA and/or MBA strongly preferred
iHerb is a leading global e-commerce retailer with an emphasis on providing an exceptional selection of nutritional and wellness products for the past 25 years. With over 30,000 products shipped to over 180 countries, we provide the best overall value for natural products through an innovative and efficient supply chain process.
Our teams have a strong sense of commitment and pride in their work, which has allowed us to grow, even during the recent pandemic. At iHerb, our purpose is to empower people to enhance their health, happiness, and well-being — that starts with valuing our team members by providing a positive work environment with competitive benefits. Our five shared values unite our team members across the globe and provide a stable foundation. These values speak to who we are, the culture we’re building, and how every single team member contributes to our larger company vision.
iHerb's Shared Values
Focus on the Customer · Empower Our People · Be Entrepreneurial & Pivot Quickly · Embrace Diversity & Inclusion · Strive for Simplicity
At iHerb, we are dedicated to offering programs designed to help our employees and their families stay healthy, live well and plan for the financial future. Built on a strong foundation, our programs provide options and upgrades with flexibility, protection, and security in mind. Below is a snapshot of the benefits we offer our team members. For a more comprehensive listing, visit www.iHerbBenefits.com.
- Medical Care: Starting in 2021, iHerb covers 100% of the associated cost for medical benefits
- Dental and Vision benefits
- Safe Harbor 401(k) + company match (100% of the first 6% of the employee’s contribution)
- Company-paid Term Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (for qualifying expenses)
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Education Reimbursement Programs
- Professional Development and Job Training
- Wellness Programs with opportunity to earn up to $300 per year
We strive for innovation, targeted at delivering a customer-centric experience while transforming the online shopping experience. We change direction and define ourselves in the idea that individually we are incredible but united our growth is infinite and paramount to our success. iHerb strives to be the global industry leader!
iHerb is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. iHerb provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment.