iCapital is looking for a candidate to join its growing Research and Education team. The role will focus on conducting due diligence on Private Capital funds and author thorough due diligence reports that are offered to our clients. This individual should have strong knowledge of industry trends in private equity, private credit, and/or real estate and real assets.
- Lead investment and operational due diligence on private capital managers identified for inclusion on iCapital’s platform.
- Prepare clear and comprehensive due diligence reports on managers, including qualitative and quantitative factors.
- Help lead internal processes for conducting due diligence and overseeing the quality and consistency of due diligence reports. Play an active role in the management of the due diligence projects pipeline.
- Keep abreast of investment opportunities and be able to successfully communicate information to the investment team.
- Source new managers, perform initial screening, and identify managers for further consideration.
- Maintain a pipeline of investment ideas that are in market or coming to market over a 12-month period and lead the effort in creating market maps for each major strategy.
- Prepare marketing and education materials on various products and strategies for clients of the company.
- Present investment merits of current products in the market as well as current trends in the private capital investing to clients.
- 10+ years of total experience in financial services; with 5-7 years of experience conducting due diligence on private capital managers, preferably for a top-tier investment consultant, large institutional LP (pension fund/endowment), or fund of funds
- Prior experience focusing on fund manager evaluations
- Demonstrated qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Strong written communication skills and able to present in front of senior professionals in the industry
- Able to work independently
The base salary range for this role is $165,000 to $190,000. iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and an annual performance bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, and unlimited paid time off (PTO).
We believe the best ideas and innovation happen when we are together. We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three or four days. Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.