iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $170 billion in global client assets invested in 1,392 funds, as of October 2023.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for six consecutive years (2018 – 2023); a three-time selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers (2021-2023); and a three-time winner of MMI/Barron’s Solutions Provider award (See link below).
About the Role
iCapital Network is seeking an Associate on the International Client Solutions Asia Pacific team to contribute to the development and execution of iCapital’s international expansion strategy in the region.
In this role, the executive will support the business development activities of iCapital with a primary focus on Banks/Wealth Managers, Asset Managers, and Alternative Asset Managers in the region. iCapital’s rapid international expansion creates an opportunity for a seasoned professional to join a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment. This position will be based in Hong Kong, reporting to iCapital‘s Head of Asia Pacific.
- Support the Head of Client Solutions Asia Pacific in executing the business development strategy for the region with a focus on Wealth- and Asset Managers.
- Develop and manage a robust and sustainable pipeline of prospective clients.
- Nurture strong relationships with clients and prospects, working through complex negotiations through a multi-constituent sales process.
- Take ownership for the professional and timely response to RFPs from Wealth- and Asset Managers.
- Educate clients on Private Markets/Alternatives and articulate iCapital’s solutions and capabilities to clients and partners.
- Provide constant feedback from the field on competitive landscape, investors’ appetite, trends and share with colleagues globally.
- Build strong internal relationships within iCapital and work closely with other teams (Research & Fund Management, Product Development, Enterprise Integration Group, Marketing, Legal & Compliance, Technology & Operations, etc.) to achieve the best client outcomes and successful long-term client relationships.
- Solid academic credentials in relevant field
- 5 years of solid work experience in the Asset- or Wealth Management industry, with a demonstrated track record in developing and managing client relationships is a must.
- Adequate exposure to Private Equity and/or other Private Markets asset classes, and an understanding of the distribution model is highly preferred.
- Entrepreneurial approach to managing projects with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and verbal/written communication skills with demonstrated capabilities to build trust, and strategically manage and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Highly collaborative, and able to think strategically about business opportunities and client management
- Ability to work independently with a strong appetite to work in a fast growing, entrepreneurial environment, are self-motivated, with a hands-on attitude
- Fluency in Chinese (both Mandarin & Cantonese) and English required.
For additional information on iCapital Network, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc