iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $170 billion in global client assets invested in 1,392 funds, as of October 2023.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for six consecutive years (2018-2023); a three-time selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers (2021-2023); and a three-time winner of MMI/Barron’s Solutions Provider award (See link below).
About the Role
iCapital’s Investor Relations team is seeking an English and French-speaking Vice President to help build the company’s presence in Canada and service the company’s expanding client base. This is a great opportunity for someone with the desire to work with a broad range of clients within a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment. The Investor Relations team supports investors, financial advisors, and home office personnel, assisting them with their investments on iCapital’s technology platform, and works closely with fund sponsors using the platform for distribution. The team’s goal is to optimize the user experience and ensure client success.
- Provide dedicated coverage of client accounts, work closely with internal relationship managers to support our clients’ needs and objectives.
- Provide ongoing client support, answer a wide variety of questions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support high-profile fund managers in their fundraising efforts; Assist clients through the subscription process and manage fund closings.
- Collaborate with the Technology team to optimize the user experience through enhancements to the company’s proprietary technology platform.
- Ensure client satisfaction by providing “white glove” service.
- 6-10 years of experience in financial services, preferably in a client service or investor relations role in alternative investments
- Must be Fluent in English and French
- Previous experience with an Exempt Marked Dealer or IFM
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of the Canadian investment landscape including an understanding of Alternatives and Registered Accounts
- Strong proficiency with FundSERV
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Able to multi-task and work both independently and as a team player
- Proficient computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Completion of Canadian Securities Course (CSC) is a plus
iCapital offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive total compensation program consisting of salary, equity for all full-time employees, annual performance bonus; 100% employer paid Group Benefits (including medical, dental, vision, prescription, insurance, virtual telemedicine and mental health counseling, and an employee assistance program) for employees and their dependents, unlimited paid time off (PTO), parental leave, and a corporate gym membership.
iCapital offers most employees the flexibility to work in the office three to four days and remotely for the remainder of the week. Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to support a fair and inclusive workplace, in which all applicants have an opportunity to fulfill their potential and every person has the right to equal treatment with respect to employment without discrimination. iCapital does not tolerate any discrimination contrary to the Ontario Human Rights Code, including on the grounds of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.