iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $134 billion in global client assets invested in 1,065 funds, as of June 2022.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for five consecutive years (2018 – 2022); a back-to-back selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers; and a two-time winner of MMI/Barron’s Solutions Provider award (See link below).
About the Role
iCapital’s Investor Relations team within the Client Success department is seeking an Associate to service the company’s rapidly growing client base. This will be the first Investor Relations team member in our growing Singapore office, covering our Asia client base. This is a great opportunity for someone with the desire to work with a broad range of clients within a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment. The Investor Relations team supports investors, financial advisors, and home office personnel, assisting them with their investments on iCapital’s technology platform, and works closely with fund sponsors using iCapital’s platform for distribution. The team’s goal is to optimize the user experience and ensure our clients’ overall success.
- Assist financial advisors and high net worth investors with the onboarding process, and the submission of investor subscription and AML documents.
- Provide on-going client support, answering a wide variety of questions, timely and accurately, with the goal of ensuring overall client satisfaction.
- Support high-profile fund managers in their fundraising efforts by assisting their clients through the subscription process and managing fund closings, with a strong dedication to successful client outcomes.
- Liaise with internal teams and third-party vendors to ensure all messaging to clients is accurate and delivered in a timely fashion.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years of experience in financial services, preferably in a client service or investor relations role in alternative investments
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- interpersonal communication skills, written and verbal.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English required, written and verbal. Other languages a plus
- Able to meet hard deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work both independently and as a team player
- Proficient computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Comfort with or interest in technology
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic needed.
- Possess desire and ability to learn quickly.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc| Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.