iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $152 billion in global client assets invested in 1,210 funds, as of December 2022.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for five consecutive years (2018 – 2022); a back-to-back selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers; and a two-time winner of MMI/Barron’s Solutions Provider award (See link below).
About the Role
iCapital is looking to hire an Analyst to join the iCapital Solutions department. The Platform Operations team provides client onboarding support to all products on platform for our clients. The ideal candidate will work with various internal teams and provide operational support for client requests. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, fast paced organization.
- Onboard Wealth Managers and financial professionals to the platform.
- Configure and update products that are made available on the platform.
- Collaborate with our sales team to deliver a seamless experience to our clients.
- Build and configure networks for different constituents who use the platform.
- Manage the capabilities and functionality available to platform users.
- Maintain and update the available suite of educational resources and training.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-5 years of operational support in financial industry
- Knowledge of financial products – alternatives, structured investments, annuities preferred
- Motivated, detail-oriented, and must be able to independently solve problems
- Strong communication skills are essential, as the success of this position requires continual interaction with internal teams and clients
- Able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize assignments with excellent time management skills
- Proactive team player with positive attitude, willingness to roll up one’s sleeves and get the job done, and a desire to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- Microsoft office skills required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and an annual performance bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, and unlimited paid time off (PTO).
We believe the best ideas and innovation happen when we are together. We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three or four days. Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.