iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $152 billion in global client assets invested in 1,210 funds, as of December 2022.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for five consecutive years (2018 – 2022); a back-to-back selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers; and a two-time winner of MMI/Barron’s Solutions Provider award (See link below).
About the Role
iCapital Network is looking for a UX Designer to conceptualize and enhance features for our online FinTech product, employing user experience, interaction and visual design skills to achieve a simple, modern experience. The ideal candidate understands the overlap of these three design areas well, and embraces a creative process integrating them throughout. They have a love for clean visual design, recognize strong UX, and value collaboration and problem solving. This hire would remain at the forefront of new digital trends and UX design best practices to help optimize the client experience, increase product adoption and scale growth.
- Design new product features and enhancements for iCapital’s flagship platform and white label solutions
- Create pixel-perfect designs and prototypes leveraging iCapital’s Design System
- Proactively suggest improvements to the platform, not only in reaction to request
- Provide clearly defined specs and interaction guidelines to the Development team
- Work closely and autonomously with Developers and Product Managers to test and review online product enhancements to ensure flawless execution
- Contribute to maintenance of the iCapital Network Design System and Figma design component library
- Work closely with the Front End Development team as they create reusable Storybook components and ensure components are updated and utilized across the platform
- Manage multiple concurrent requests and requirements
- Step outside the design realm when appropriate to contribute to the team and overall company mission
- Bachelor's Degree (BA or BFA) with 6+ years of visual/web design experience; strong design fundamentals are a must
- Strong UX skills, including user research and information architecture, as well as a demonstrated knowledge of best practices in visual design
- Experience in both (mobile & desktop) web and app applications a plus.
- Solid understanding of major design applications specifically Figma
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves and get the job done
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills; proven ability to influence and communicate effectively
- Experience in FinTech and familiarity with product internationalization and WCAG accessibility guidelines are preferred
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Tag Manager a plus
Work samples will be required during the interview process.
The base salary range for this role is $125,000 to $155,000. iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and an annual performance bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, and unlimited paid time off (PTO).
We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three to four days and remotely for the remainder of the week. Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.