We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Analyst, Asset Management with a passion for the Tech industry to join the growing Contract Operations team at GHX and to manage customer assets and their lifecycle. This person will execute tasks that require accuracy and detail and will manage ambiguity with influence and relationships.
The ideal candidate has excellent contract research, financial, and communication skills; a creative, analytical mind, and adaptability to rapidly changing priorities. Demonstrates an effective history of achieving solid results in an extremely fast-paced, high volume environment.
The Senior Analyst, Asset Management will ensure all assets and SKUs are properly updated, functioning, and in alignment with customer contracts, managing highly complex nature of the assets. This person will serve as the subject matter expert on assets and will have responsibility for providing cross-functional visibility to asset statuses and in-flight projects through reporting and communications. The Senior Analyst, Asset Management will work with the Sales organization and various internal departments, including Product Management, Legal, Implementation, Integration, Accounting, and Finance.
• Reviews, analyzes, interprets, and reconciles system data to contracts to maintain accurate data & reporting
• Solves complex issues independently with ability to research solutions
• Communicates effectively with varied audiences, appropriately tailoring communications and presentations to the audience
• Utilizes good business acumen to provide thoughtful leadership on broader organizational projects
• Manages data and project effectively
• Strong organization & task prioritization
• Self-starts with curiosity and ability to work autonomously
• Works collaboratively across multiple business functions, providing insightful contributions where appropriate and navigating complex relationships
• Maintains a positive outlook and a commitment to quality work and outcomes
REQUIRED EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
• Six years in contract operations, sales operations or related experience, including contracts management, project management, data management, customer support, and financial analysis
• Proficiency in CRM tools (Salesforce.com preferred)
• Proficiency in CPQ tools
• Knowledge of product and services pricing, accounting, and financial principles
• Background in software-based solutions
• Experience working in Conga’s CPQ (Apttus)
• Experienced user of MS Office Suite, especially Word and Excel
• Strong writing skills
• Strong Excel skills
• Capacity for building strong internal relationships
• Ability to set standards for accuracy and create organizational transparency
• Aptitude for modernization of tools and technologies with a willingness to learn new concepts
The compensation range for the Senior Analyst, Asset Management role is $62,100- $82,800.
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe - who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce - not shift - the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 1000 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Colorado, with additional offices in Europe, Illinois, Florida, and Nebraska.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.