Flow Traders is looking for a Sourcer to join our recruitment team in Amsterdam. We are a leading global technology-enabled liquidity provider, specialized in Exchange Traded Products (ETPs). Flow Traders is at the intersection of finance, cutting-edge technology and scientific research. We are able to grow our organization further, thereby ensuring that our trading desks in Europe, the Americas and Asia provide liquidity across all major exchanges, globally, 24 hours a day. Financial markets have rapidly shifted from trading in the pit to algorithmic trading, and our business model has made us an entrepreneurial and competitive firm in the FinTech space!
If you are passionate about finding new recruitment sources, creating sourcing strategies, exploring the recruitment market, building up a network in the industry, creating role value propositions and translating these into a strong approach towards candidates, this position would be the perfect match!
What You Will Do:
- Work closely together with the hiring managers and recruiters to create effective and successful talent sourcing strategies
- Lead and execute the sourcing strategies across the different departments and positions
- Candidate mapping, market research identify where the target audience exists
- Gather and present recruitment data based on your research to the recruitment team and relevant stakeholders within the company
- Own end-to-end recruitment processes for certain positions, build up candidate relationships and deliver a great candidate experience
- Initiate new sources and source candidates on through several sources (including Boolean searches)
- Create talent pools in Greenhouse and work together with the team to create campaigns to promote top priority roles
What You Need to Succeed:
- 3-5 years of international sourcing experience, preferably in technology within a recruitment agency, executive firm or a high performing tech organization
- A proven track record in creating successful sourcing strategies and hiring passive but exceptionally good talent
- Result driven and goals oriented to achieve your targets
- Strong influential skills, the ability to motivate passive candidates to join Flow Traders
- The ability to create sourcing strategies based on data and market research
- The ability to translate the sourcing strategy to execution, translate this to achievable goals, advice hiring manager and recruiters about the strategy
- Great interpersonal skills, driven, open for a challenge and a self-starter
What We Offer:
We like to think that talent grows at Flow and stays at Flow. To ensure this, we provide our employees with an extensive onboarding program, access to Flow Academy, the best working environment, the latest technology and continuous support. We go out of our way to retain the small business feeling with which we started and stimulate innovation and collaboration through teamwork and our non-hierarchical approach. We offer competitive salary, annual discretionary profit share and other fantastic perks and benefits, such as:
- Flow Academy for continuous learning and opportunities to attend domain-related conferences
- Our own company boat
- In-house gym and sessions with our nutritionist or personal trainer
- In-house Bar and Lounge with an arcade, table tennis, billiards table and game consoles
- Daily catered lunch, amazing coffee and a fully stocked kitchen and snack bar
- Weekly chair massages
- Annual company trip and a variety of events throughout the year
- Global rotations between our offices worldwide
- and more!
Flow Traders does not accept unsolicited resumes from any professional staffing or search firms. All resumes, and any other information identifying potential candidates, submitted to any employee at Flow Traders via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid and signed search agreement will be deemed free to contact by Flow Traders without any restrictions and no placement fee of any kind will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Flow Traders.