Flow Traders is looking for an experienced Digital Assets Trader to join our growing Trading team in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate exhibits strong local reasoning and mathematical skills along with a passion for the financial markets. This is a unique opportunity to join a leading proprietary trading firm with an entrepreneurial and innovative culture at the heart of its business. We value quick-witted, creative minds and challenge them to make full use of their capacities. If you aim high, the sky is the limit!
As a Digital Assets Trader at Flow Traders, you will be part of a highly innovate and successful global team that trades on various Cryptocurrency exchanges with a focus on ensuring round the clock liquidity within these markets. In this role, you will be tasked to implement successful strategies in corporation with the global team that will increase the overall profitability of our Digital Assets business as part of Flow Traders’s strategic growth plan.
What You Will Do
- Generate and implement new trading strategies on various Cryptocurrency exchanges taking into consideration potential risks
- Research and back test various strategies that capitalize on market opportunities and leverage global team expertise to make informed trading decisions
- Manage trading positions and ensure essential information is captured accurately
- Explore the international cryptocurrency market to identify new opportunities and products that align with Flow Traders growth strategy
- Work with the global Digital Assets team and share relevant insights related to market developments that improve our trading activities
- Focus on technical improvements on the desk while also automating various daily processes
What You Need To Succeed
- Minimum 2 years of experience in market making on various Cryptocurrency exchanges
- University Degree, preferably in Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Engineering, Finance, or related
- In depth knowledge in trading digital assets with experience trading on global exchanges is mandatory
- Innovative and creative personality with a keen passion for the financial markets
- Competitive with a goal oriented mindset
- Keen interest in quantitative systems
- Submit your resume and motivation letter
- Phone Interview with a Recruiter
- Meet with members of our Digital Assets Trading team
- Meet with the relevant Heads of Trading
What We Offer
We like to think that talent grows at Flow and stays at Flow. To ensure this, we provide our employees with an extensive onboarding program, access to Flow Academy, the best working environment, the latest technology and continuous support. We go out of our way to retain the small business feeling with which we started and stimulate innovation and collaboration through teamwork and our non-hierarchical approach. We offer competitive salary, annual discretionary profit share and other fantastic perks and benefits, such as:
- Flow Academy for continuous learning and opportunities to attend domain-related conferences
- Our own company boat
- In-house gym and sessions with our nutritionist or personal trainer
- In-house Bar and Lounge with an arcade, table tennis, billiards table and game consoles
- Daily catered lunch, amazing coffee and a fully stocked kitchen and snack bar
- Weekly chair massages
- Annual company trip and a variety of events throughout the year, such as the Year End Party
- Global rotations between our offices worldwide
- and more!
Flow Traders does not accept unsolicited resumes from any professional staffing or search firms. All resumes, and any other information identifying potential candidates, submitted to any employee at Flow Traders via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid and signed search agreement will be deemed free to contact by Flow Traders without any restrictions and no placement fee of any kind will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Flow Traders.