Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, design and build better products — from start to finish. Whether it’s consolidating tools, simplifying workflows, or collaborating across teams and time zones, Figma makes the design process faster, more efficient, and fun while keeping everyone on the same page. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As an Operations Program Manager for the Product Support Operations and Strategy team, you will play a pivotal role in leading strategically important programs spanning several functions. You will be responsible for delivering technical and operational improvements that support organizational objectives and improve the customer experience. Your expertise will be pivotal in driving alignment between Engineering, Product and Operational teams, ensuring stakeholders are aligned in roadmaps, expectations, goals and project timelines.
Our team is solving some of the most exciting challenges, unlocking new opportunities and creating an environment where our teams and customers can do their best work. We are looking for a Program Manager with experience driving programs of technical and operational scope, managing change across cross-functional teams, and with strong influencing and communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Manage the full lifecycle of high impact programs, from initiation and planning to delivery and closure, including both technical and operational scope. You’ll ensure these programs are delivered successfully and on time, playing a leading role in defining and managing milestones, success criteria, dependencies, technical requirements, and change management strategies across teams.
- Play a key hands-on role in defining our Product Support Tooling strategy, ensure alignment, facilitate prioritization, and define success metrics of our tech stack in relation to organizational goals.
- Help improve cohesiveness between Product Support and technical teams like Engineering and Product, by developing clear project plans and implementation models, transforming project inputs and requirements into impactful results, and balancing business needs versus technical constraints.
- Lead improvements of Product Support internal processes and systems, leveraging tooling solutions to drive operational efficiency and improve the customer experience. Develop clear technical and business requirements for our internal engineering teams to align on and implement.
- Manage the implementation of new technologies, including developing strong business cases,, evaluating potential solutions from external vendors, building and responding to RFPs, and facilitating decision making through alignment across decision makers and critical stakeholders.
- Lead and facilitate effective communication between orgs, functions and teams, by building strong partnerships, moving between communication styles, developing clear and transparent communication related to programs and business processes, and translating highly technical and non-technical requirements into business actions (and vice versa).
- Help shape strategy and implementation for our BPO (outsourced vendors) readiness plan.
- Influence our organizational roadmap and priorities. Help us reimagine the customer and employe experience by proactively identifying opportunities to improve the employee and customer experience, proposing innovative solutions and building experimentation plans.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience managing projects through all phases of the project lifecycle from initiation to launch within, or in partnership with, Product Support teams.
- Experience working with different Customer/Product Support tools and how they support internal operations and the customer experience. Some of these tools include Ticketing Systems (i.e. Zendesk, Salesforce CRM), Help Centers, internal Knowledge Management Systems, Workforce Management Systems, Community Forums, Support chatbot, Moderation tools, and Quality Management Systems.
- Experience successfully managing changes across teams, bridging the gap between technical and non-technical stakeholders, and developing strategic data-informed recommendations for senior leadership.
- Proficiency in delivering business value using technology solutions, including tooling, systems and platforms implementations.
- Hands-on experience building requirements for Engineering and Analytics teams and implementing Product launch readiness plans.
- Experience driving process and tooling implementations for BPOs or outsourced partners.
- A Demonstrated track record of gaining consensus and approval for initiatives that improve the customer experience across multiple functional stakeholders.
Pay Transparency Disclosure
If based in Figma’s San Francisco or New York hub offices, this role has the annual base salary range stated below.
Job level and actual compensation will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process (including skills and prior relevant experience, potential impact, and scope of role), market demands, and specific work location. The listed range is a guideline, and the range for this role may be modified. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, the pay range is localized according to employee work location by a factor of between 80% and 100% of range. Please discuss your specific work location with your recruiter for more information.
Figma offers equity to employees, as well a competitive package of additional benefits, including health, dental & vision, retirement with company contribution, parental leave & reproductive or family planning support, mental health & wellness benefits, generous PTO, company recharge days, a learning & development stipend, a work from home stipend, and cell phone reimbursement. Figma also offers sales incentive pay for most sales roles. Figma’s compensation and benefits are subject to change and may be modified in the future. You may view our Pay Transparency Policy by clicking on the corresponding link.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace - we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to apply for a role, participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. These modifications enable an individual with a disability to have an equal opportunity not only to get a job, but successfully perform their job tasks to the same extent as people without disabilities.
Examples of accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Holding interviews in an accessible location
- Enabling closed captioning on video conferencing
- Ensuring all written communication be compatible with screen readers
- Changing the mode or format of interviews