Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As a senior business systems analyst you will be an integral part of designing and building out Figma’s Accounting systems landscape. You’ll be joining a small team so will have a broad purview over the different Accounting functions, and will have a specific focus on the corporate accounting, procurement, tax, and payroll workstream. The company is growing fast so the need to revamp, rebuild, and expand our technology infrastructure will be an unending source of exciting projects. Some current needs include implementing a procurement tool, bringing our NetSuite configuration to a public company standard, and partnering with cross functional teams on launches of new bank accounts, new payroll companies, and more! Outside of direct projects this is also a great opportunity to join the team at an early stage and help us define how a best in class business systems team should operate!
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Build and provide ongoing system architecture and design reviews to ensure our corporate accounting and procurement processes are best in class.
- As a Systems Analyst you will provide technical and functional support to our users across Procurement, Corporate and International Accounting, FP&A, Sales Compensation, and Payroll
- Develop and document long term strategic direction for the tooling and automations to support our scaling accounting teams.
- Design and implement software solutions to increase automation, reduce risk, and create scalability.
- Triage and support suite of tools working with end users and cross functional teams.
- Track and report on effectiveness of our tooling suite to support Figma's corporate accounting, procurement, T&E, payroll, and tax teams.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on NetSuite ERP and provide end user training and support for our ERP and other ancillary accounting systems.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years experience working with accounting teams in a fast growth environment, ideally with strong NetSuite administration experience.
- Direct experience leading a major system implementation or rollout.
- Experience supporting ancillary Accounting systems (TripActions, Bank of America, Zip or Coupa, etc.)
- A balanced skill set that can wear the hats of a:
- A passion for helping teams scale and grow through the use of technology
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.