Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We’re looking for a Product Manager to own an exciting new area for the company: our iPad app. The iPad Editor team is looking to improve the experiences of Figma Design and FigJam using the unique form factor of the iPad device. They have the opportunity to tap into a new audience and unlock new use cases for Figma such as drawing, wireframing, or even full-fledged designing on iPad.
iPad has the potential to change the way that we design, and this PM will be in a unique position to advance the state of the art for how UX design in our entire industry works.This Product Manager will be responsible for building out a whole new channel and use case for Figma, and to own a zero-to-one product initiative for the company. We have exciting goals for next year, and are looking for leaders who can balance setting strategic priorities and executing on them.
Come be part of a fast-growing startup that is hungry for innovation and join our incredibly talented PM team to learn from and partner with!
This is a full-time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma
- Develop a long-term vision and strategy for the Figma iPad app
- Work closely with your cross-functional partners on new, innovative feature ideas that advance the core FigJam and Figma Design experience on iPad
- Build features that leverage the unique capabilities of the iPad, including touch and gesture improvements, drawing via the Apple Pencil, or collaboration features.
- Partner with the FigJam product team to explore the iPad’s potential as a user acquisition channel
- Do all the things you'd expect in a PM, like driving planning and prioritization, defining and tracking key metrics, collaborating on marketing, messaging, positioning, and go-to-market plans
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have 6+ years of PM experience, ideally working on iOS-based products
- Have experience successfully leading complex, zero-to-one user-facing product launches
- Have deep user empathy and the ability to build relationships with key customers
- Can balance user research, data analysis, your team’s input, and your instincts in the decision making process
- Get excited about the details of your product, such as interaction nuances or delightful animations.
- Are an excellent verbal and written communicator. You’re able to zoom in and out effortlessly based on the audience. You can rally and motivate a team behind a bold vision
- Have an affinity for the fast-paced, changing environment of a start-up, a sense of humor and get-it-done personality
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.