Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
The Data Science & Analytics team embodies these values and works with a laser focused objective to enable data driven decision making for both internal stakeholders and external partners. We are looking for a Data Analyst - Partners to contribute to this vision and reap the rewards of joining an exciting company in the high growth phase. This role will focus on working with various partner teams at Fetch to make our product offerings for our partners (CPG, Restaurants, New Verticals) better in every measurable way. You will work closely with the Partner Development teams as well as other Data team members like Data Scientists and Engineers. You will acquire an intimate understanding of Fetch’s data infrastructure to critically evaluate business requirements for analyses and dashboards. Working closely with our data teams, you will also create targeted dashboards and inform data modeling.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop expertise around how a two-sided marketplace leverages analytics to drive decisions. You will be a self-starter who can jump in without being asked, see the big picture but pay close attention to detail, and demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills. You will be diligent in your work and have a passion for process. You will be passionate about using data to drive business decisions and have experience working with various stakeholders and cross-functional teams. To be successful you will have an excellent knowledge of SQL, a natural flair for interpreting data and an all around passion for data and insight!
We have a startup culture that is constantly evolving so comfort with ambiguity is very important. In exchange, you’ll be given the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most passionate, driven and creative people assembled under one roof.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate closely with the client facing areas of the business (CPG brands, Restaurants, New Verticals) to provide scalable reports, dashboards and visualizations that inform key stakeholders and drive business processes
- Prepare investigative reporting and analysis deep dives for Partner management teams
- Gather business requirements to help Analytics and Engineering establish the appropriate data schemas/lakes/marts for our BI platform
- Translate business requirements to inform our database management & engineering teams on building relevant and efficient data models in Snowflake
- Work with our data teams to ensure data models and analytical queries are performant
- Serve as a cross-functional partner to collaborate with various business teams to drive new data initiatives
- Top notch Tableau visualization and dashboarding skills
- Possess an engaging Tableau Public profile that you are willing to share with us upfront
- Ability to create SQL/Python programming modules for custom insights required by our Product Teams. Leverage statistical analysis to understand what is “acceptable” versus “outliers”.
- Ability to present insights to business stakeholders through Tableau (primary) / Powerpoint / Excel in a compelling manner.
- Ability to successfully collaborate with both business users and engineers for effective analytical solution development and deployment. Create automated KPI dashboards and monitoring reports.
- Passion to drive actionable insights from shopper transactions and other relevant data to measure success of experiments, diagnosis of issues, understanding of general consumer behavior.
- Knack for conducting the apt Data Exploration needed to enhance the cleanliness and effectiveness of our data sources.
- Discipline to create well documented coding and analytics packets to ensure reusability as the team expands.
Bonus points for:
- Active participant or contributor in the Tableau community
- Experience in analytics at CPG / Retail / Consumer Insights companies
- Familiarity with Big Data frameworks like Snowflake, Spark and AWS services
- Effective communication, ability to translate and explain technical issues to non-technical team members
- Love of Dogs! . . . Or just tolerance. We're a very canine-friendly workplace