Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role
Fetch Reward’s next step in evolving the shopping experience will require a Director, Partner Development.
Our Director, Partner Development Manager (DPD) owns the execution and implementation of client and Fetch Rewards strategy for each partner. The DPD works to maintain and strengthen relationships with senior executives within each partner organization in order to stay connected to the measures that matter most to each organization, both as a whole and to each individual functional area. The DPD will manage and provide guidance to Fetch resources including assigned Business Intelligence Lead and Client Development Manager in order to ensure that Fetch is not only consistent but delivering at the highest level.
In addition to maintaining working relationships with Fetch Rewards’ clients and internal Fetch Rewards stakeholders, the DPD will own the ongoing assessment of client priorities and schedule of deliverables that will provide an ongoing connection to the unique value that Fetch Rewards provides. Through the coordination of internal and external resources, the ultimate evaluation of a DPD’s efforts will be the renewal of each partners business and ability to identify additional revenue opportunities.
- Own and manage relationship with executive members for all assigned client partners
- Serve as liaison between client partners, internal resources, and other strategic partners in order to ensure all priorities are understood and appropriate measurement of program and efforts are aligned in accordance.
- Manage BI and PDM efforts associated with individual projects, brand experience, data and insights reporting, data integration with partners, and more.
- Schedule and deliver regular reporting to highlight the unique value of Fetch Rewards and ability to address important business issues.
- Become a product and technology expert by learning all facets of Fetch Rewards to a high standard
Skills we believe you need for this position:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relationship management experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Passion for helping brands strengthen their relationship with the consumer
- Highly organized and proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- An odd affinity for the pace of work that a startup offers
- You find yourself excited to tell people about what we're building here at Fetch Rewards. You wake up truly excited because you know what you do today will directly impact a young growing company.
- Experience delivering marketing communication, technology or data-driven solutions to quick serve / fast casual restaurant organizations