Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
An excellent career opportunity is currently available for a Senior Implementation Manager – Fetch Operations.
The Senior Implementation Manager will oversee various project plans and facilitate the engagement of all Fetch Operations implementation team members, ensuring that each is accountable on respective deadlines and deliverables.
As a Senior Implementation Manager, you maintain a close dialogue with the partner development team and internal stakeholders. This position serves as a strong advocate for the company and our partners, ensuring that all implemented processes and technology protect our ability to be successful and profitable.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Oversees Implementation Manager’s project tasks for partner activations and partner project implementations
- Responsible for collaboration across the implementation team to create standardization of “Fetch Voice and Image” in-app.
- Keeps Implementation Associate Director and internal teams informed of the project status and issues
- Oversees internal team optimizations to enable seamless onboarding and developments
- Oversees development of sales operations optimizations to enable effective prospecting opportunities & profitability
- Provides coaching & mentoring of Partner Development Coordinators and Pop-Up Partner Development Managers and Implementation Manager
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 3-5 years industry experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Advanced verbal and communication skills
- Ability to manage project deadlines and goals, understand accountability level and deliver results
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing tasks and produce work that is highly accurate
- Advanced proficiency with all MS Office applications
- Ability to analyze organizational strengths and weaknesses and combine these with knowledge of the industry, market and organization to develop long-term strategy
- Adept at recognizing opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them and look for new and productive ways to make an impact
- Desire to embrace our core values: Client Focus, Results, Responsibility & Accountability, Collaboration and Innovation.