Who are we?
FalconX is the most advanced digital asset platform for institutions. We provide trade execution, credit & treasury management, prime offering and market making services. Given our global operations, industry-leading technology and deep liquidity, we have facilitated client transactions of $1 trillion in volume. Our products & services are regulated, compliant and trusted.
We are a team of engineers, product builders, institutional sales and trading leaders, operations experts, and business strategists. Our teammates have entrepreneurial experience and come from companies such as Google, Apple, Paypal, Citadel, Bridgewater, and Goldman Sachs. And, we embody our values: Think big; Drive bold outcomes; Be one team; Iterate with speed; and be an entrepreneur.
We prioritize learning. Outcomes are mission-critical, but we also believe that learning in success and in failure will drive our continued success. Our industry is emergent - there’s no shortage of experiments to get involved with and to continue growing and learning together.
FalconX Data Science team with the mission being data driven and offering analytical solutions to guide the business and products through the upcoming Crypto world is growing. As a data scientist, you will be responsible for building algorithms to optimize FalconX’s financials while delivering the ultimate experience to customers in various domains: trading system design, dynamic pricing, customer profiling, etc. You will work closely with our engineering team and institutional product team to build end to end solutions with various techniques: On-chain data insights, Statistical Analytics, Experimental Design and Analysis, Machine Learning Models, and Artificial Intelligence.
What you’ll be working on:
- Learn and understand crypto data well with your business partners, then formulate their ambiguous questions into quantitative problems
- Collaborate with the engineering team to own the end to end solutions: develop and maintain data pipelines, test and deploy both the Statistical and ML models, define and monitor the impacts of your work
- As a data stakeholder, partner with different functional teams, strategically initiate and execute on data projects to define the roadmap and provide actionable recommendations.
- Able to support the full development cycle for one single product in depth as well as to share data insights across different multiple products
- Establish and demonstrate the best practices in data science: data schema and pipeline design, model tuning efficiency and dashboarding scalability
- Design and develop experimental frameworks to scientifically evaluate the company’s progress, thus to influence product stakeholders and leadership's decision making
Skills you'll need:
- BE/Btech/Masters degree with 5-10 years of data modelling and Data Science experience or Phd degree in a quantitative field (Physics/Math/Statistics/Operations Research/Financial Engineering, etc.)
- Decent knowledge regarding data structures, computer science algorithms and engineering system design
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience in Statistics, Machine Learning and Experiment Design and Analysis
- Passionate about building an open financial system that expand our product to next level
- Proficient in at least one of the following Object-oriented programming languages -- Python / Scala / Golang / Java / C++ etc
- Strong communication skills and collaborative mindset with detail-oriented approach to operations
FalconX is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, equitable, and safe workspace for all people. Our roles are intended for people from all walks of life. We encourage all those interested in applying to our organization to submit an application regardless if you are missing some of the listed background requirements, skills, or experiences!
As part of our commitment to inclusivity, FalconX would like to acknowledge that the EEOC survey has limited potential responses that you can select. For legal reasons, FalconX must use this language to align with federal requirements, however, we want to ensure that you are able to provide a response to our own voluntary survey questions about your identity that best aligns with your most true self.