Who are we?
FalconX is the most advanced digital asset platform for institutions. We provide trade execution, credit & treasury management, prime offering and market making services. Given our global operations, industry-leading technology and deep liquidity, we have facilitated client transactions of $1 trillion in volume. Our products & services are regulated, compliant and trusted.
We are a team of engineers, product builders, institutional sales and trading leaders, operations experts, and business strategists. Our teammates have entrepreneurial experience and come from companies such as Google, Apple, Paypal, Citadel, Bridgewater, and Goldman Sachs. And, we embody our values: Think big; Drive bold outcomes; Be one team; Iterate with speed; and be an entrepreneur.
We prioritize learning. Outcomes are mission-critical, but we also believe that learning in success and in failure will drive our continued success. Our industry is emergent - there’s no shortage of experiments to get involved with and to continue growing and learning together.
The Capital Markets Analyst/ Associate will join FalconX to support the Head of Capital Markets! Great for someone interested in getting involved in the crypto industry as we expand our credit lending and ETF operations.
- This role will directly support the Head of Capital Markets
- Build reports and financial models; analyze data as it relates to credit lending, ETF, and other ad hoc projects
- Create materials to be shared internally and externally including slide decks, reports, memos, etc.
- Project management of key tasks that support the Head of Capital Markets including:
- Tracking action items and following up with the individuals responsible for completion to ensure on-time delivery
- Identify blockers to delivery and work with senior management to unblock for delivery
- Attend key meetings as needed to deliver project updates and track any changes/needs from the business
- Document meeting minutes and relevant details
- Document any progress toward completing key projects
- Research new topics in the crypto space as need be
- Capable of juggling multiple tasks including being able to prioritize competing priorities based on alignment with business priorities
- Engage extensively with clients and gain exposure to counterparty financing
- Other projects or tasks to be assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-4+ years of experience with structured credit and/or capital markets sales and trading
- Strong familiarity with credit: this includes, but is not limited to, customer-side credit lending and firm-side borrowing, margin lending, credit risk (loss probability and recoveries), balance sheet usage, and cashflow
- Knowledge and experience with ETFs
- Firm financial modeling/valuation and analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Proficiency in GSuite (with a particular focus on Gmail, GCalendar, Sheets, and Slides) PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with a high bar of work quality – unlikely to make small errors in written communications, documentation, or presentations
- Able to thrive in an evolving, fast-moving environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple priorities
- Comfortable working independently but with a high degree of quality in output
- Coachable, with a growth mindset, who can apply corrections when given quickly
- Someone passionate about crypto who is looking for a great opportunity to get direct project management experience in the digital asset credit lending & ETF space
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- BA/BS Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Data Science, or a related field
- Experience using sales tracking software
- English fluency
Nice to have:
- 1+ years experience in crypto
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, R, or other programming languages for modeling
- MBA or Master of Science
- Additional experience with digital tools like Prezi, Canva, etc. for reporting is nice
This role provides a platform for career growth within the organization, with opportunities to progress into senior account management or specialized areas within financial services, including sales and product management.
Base pay for this role is expected to be between $130,000 and $180,000 USD. This expected base pay range is based on information at the time this post was generated. This role will also be eligible for other forms of compensation such as a performance linked bonus, equity, and a competitive benefits package. Actual compensation for a successful candidate will be determined based on a number of factors such as skillset, experience, and qualifications.
FalconX is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, equitable, and safe workspace for all people. Our roles are intended for people from all walks of life. We encourage all those interested in applying to our organization to submit an application regardless if you are missing some of the listed background requirements, skills, or experiences!
As part of our commitment to inclusivity, FalconX would like to acknowledge that the EEOC survey has limited potential responses that you can select. For legal reasons, FalconX must use this language to align with federal requirements, however, we want to ensure that you are able to provide a response to our own voluntary survey questions about your identity that best aligns with your most true self.
FalconX is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, citizenship, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on FalconX. Please inform FalconX’s People team at email@example.com, if you need assistance with participating in the application process.