Excel Sports Management is an industry-leading sports agency representing top-tier talent, blue-chip brands and marquee properties. Our success is rooted in our people, our high character reputation and our commitment to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace. We focus on team chemistry, collaboration, strong relationships, valuable networks, and ambitious ideas to deliver innovative solutions that keep our clients and agency ahead of the curve.
Excel Sports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Excel Sports Management is seeking a sales executive to lead endorsement sales within Excel’s Women’s representation practice. The Sr. Manager, Brand Partnerships, Women’s Sports position will work with Excel’s team of sellers, focusing on securing significant revenue and marketing opportunities for Excel’s clients. The Women’s representation practice includes clients in the WNBA, LPGA, Olympics and Broadcasting divisions. The individual will work cross-functionally and collaboratively.
- Deliver Women’s talent endorsement sales, including prospecting, outreach, pitching and closing deals.
- Directly generate revenue for clients, including local, national and global deals
- Work with the head of the group to create short and long-term goals and sales priorities, including significant coordination with player agents and marketing managers.
- Own and call on an established set of key companies, media agencies, sports agencies and talent buyers, from which to cultivate ongoing business.
- Collaborate with player agents, marketing managers, creative and public relations in delivering talent sales deals and across recruiting efforts.
- Creatively package and market talent utilizing effective storytelling and a solutions-oriented approach for brands.
- Work in a highly collaborative manner with other sales leaders as part of a team-oriented selling environment; sharing leads, ideas and opportunities to generate revenue across ESM’s sales portfolio.
- Be able to juggle and navigate the big and small - securing both the high-profile, endorsements while also delivering trade agreements in local markets for key clients.
- Serve as a positive culture contributor within a fast-growing, high-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- 3-5 years is similar sales roles, including direct experience selling talent.
- Network of brand and agency buyers.
- Proven track record in delivering endorsement and/or partnership deals.
- Experience in, or extreme passion for Women’s sports.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and networking skills, including ability to motivate and collaborate with others.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative fashion with peers and subordinates.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
The pay range for this position is: $90-$115K. This position is also eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus.
Please note that the foregoing compensation information is a good-faith assessment associated with this position only and is provided pursuant to the New York City Salary Transparency Law.
Ultimately, the salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
Excel Sports Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation and training.