Excel Sports Management is an industry-leading sports agency representing top-tier talent, blue-chip brands and marquee properties. Our success is rooted in our people, our high character reputation and our commitment to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace. We focus on team chemistry, collaboration, strong relationships, valuable networks, and ambitious ideas to deliver innovative solutions that keep our clients and agency ahead of the curve.
Excel Sports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Position Summary: Excel Sports Management is seeking a skilled and creative Video and Motion Graphic Editor to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience in video/sound editing, motion graphics, and visual effects creation, and be able to work collaboratively with our team to produce high-quality digital media content for a variety of platforms. The candidate should be able to work efficiently, meet tight deadlines, all while being passionate about sports culture.
Education & Experience:
- Design related degree, or 5+ years of professional experience video editing and motion graphics.
- Proven experience as a professional video editor, preferably in a sports-related field.
Video and Motion Graphic Editor Essential Duties:
- Support Creative Director in producing compelling and creative products that rises above industry standards.
- Leading the production process, including managing, sourcing and creating content, editing, creating visual effects and motion graphics including bumpers, logo stings and chyrons.
- Sound design and post-production.
- Effectively organize and track direction for multiple time-sensitive projects.
- Create highly dynamic and dimensional motion graphics that adhere to complex brand guidelines and standards.
- Deliver creative solutions and design concepts that meet the objectives of Excel’s divisions, partners and clients.
- Conduct and share continuous research that informs on-trend and brand-right creative materials.
- Closely follow Excel’s iconic clients and brand partners such that it informs intelligent design/concepts.
- Collaborate with every division at Excel Sports Management, from Social to Talent, to create a wide array of content for our talent, brands and properties.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Cloud, with focus on AE and Premier.
- Knowledge of video and audio equipment, including cameras, lighting, and audio recording equipment.
- Efficient workflows and organized file management.
- Must have the ability to relate to a wide variety of audiences.
- Must have professional communication skills and collaborative experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of sports culture and trends.
- Must possess and demonstrate a good attitude and be a reliable team player –no excuses, only solutions.
- Must have strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Must have a client-first mentality and commitment to excellence and continuous improvement.
- Must be able to operate with discretion and confidentiality.
If you are a creative, detail-oriented individual who loves sports and has a passion for video editing and motion graphics, we would love to hear from you. Apply today and become a part of our dynamic team!
The pay range for this position is: $90,000- $100,000 per year. This position is also eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus.
Please note that the foregoing compensation information is a good-faith assessment associated with this position only and is provided pursuant to the New York City Salary Transparency Law.
Ultimately, the salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
Excel Sports Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation and training.