We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or take over sponsorship at this time. #BI-Hybrid #LI-Hybrid
About the role:
The Collections Representative is primarily responsible for providing OnDeck business customers with payment options to fit their unique situations and allowing them to maintain personal and professional dignity as they fulfill their financial obligation to OnDeck. As a Collections Representative, you will have the opportunity to ensure positive interactions with our small business customers when they have encountered a hardship.
- Handle inbound and outbounds calls to customers regarding overdue payments
- Find solutions for customers who are past due on their account to get them back up to date
- Follow up with customers via email and answer any questions that they may have
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date information of customer interactions
- Move existing customers through various stages of delinquency with a proficiency to brings loans to a current status
- Follow all collection laws and legal practice
- Strong verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Aptitude to express empathy and patience while discussing sensitive issues
- Ability to balance multiple priorities, independently problem solve, and effectively handle changing situations
- The drive to exceed your goals in a fast-paced, metric driven environment
- Computer proficiency and accurate data entry skills required
- Prior experience using Salesforce is a plus
- Knowledge of FDCPA and FCRA practices
For Colorado-based candidates, the budgeted range is $25/hr but actual compensation may vary based on experience including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in incentive plans, and the Company’s benefits plans. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: Enova Benefits
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a roth option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Full-Time Employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible for benefits; interns are not eligible.
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.