About the role:
As a Senior Manager, Strategy & Operations - NetCredit Line of Credit, you will directly support the leader of one of Enova’s product line teams in developing strategy and managing the business day-to-day in order to deliver results and provide the best possible experience for our customers. You’ll play a key role in budgeting and financial planning, monitoring business performance and longer-term strategic initiatives. This role requires a high degree of collaboration with other teams and offers a path to other leadership roles at Enova.
- Supporting the P&L Leader in developing a comprehensive product line strategy and collaborating with our marketing, operations, finance and other teams to ensure its execution.
- Assist in financial forecasting and budgeting to ensure accurate financial planning and provide insights for strategic decision-making.
- Analyze market trends, customer needs, and competitor activities to identify areas for revenue growth and develop actionable plans.
- Monitoring and analyzing key performance indicators (KPIs) and financial metrics to track business performance, identify trends, and implement corrective actions when necessary.
- Collaborate with the P&L Leader in leading and mentoring a team, providing guidance, performance feedback, and fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Business, Finance or a related field.
- 3 or more years of leadership experience, preferably in product line operations or finance, and the ability to collaborate and motivate teams to achieve targets and exceed expectations.
- Strong financial acumen and understanding of financial statements, budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate data into actionable insights and support decision-making.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to the development and execution of strategic plans that drive revenue growth and improve profitability.
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on delivering measurable outcomes and driving continuous improvement.
Benefits & Perks:
- Hybrid roles entail working in-office from Tuesday to Thursday, with the choice to work remotely on Mondays and Fridays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a roth option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.